We are very pleased to be able to offer the highest caliber of speakers and experts at STARWEST.
(PRWEB) May 17, 2017
TechWell Corporation, an industry leader in software development conferences and training, has announced the full program for its STARWEST conference. STARWEST is one of the longest-running, and most respected events on software testing and quality assurance and will be held October 1–6, 2017 at the Disneyland® Hotel in Anaheim, California.
The week-long conference will feature over 100 learning and networking opportunities and covers a wide variety of some of the most in-demand QA topics, including: test techniques, DevOps, leadership, test automation, mobile & IoT, and agile testing to name a few.
STARWEST attendees are able to build a customized week of learning with a variety of topics available through pre-conference training and certification classes, in-depth tutorials, topically-oriented concurrent sessions, and keynote presentations by recognized thought leaders in testing. There will be over 65 speakers in total presenting talks at STARWEST—including these acclaimed QA professionals:
- Winner of the Best QA Team award at Testathon 2014—Daria Mehra
- Author of “Software Test Attacks to Break Mobile and Embedded Devices”—Jon Hagar
- Founding member of the ISEB Software Testing Board & recipient of the European Excellence Award in Software Testing—Dorothy Graham
- CEO of Appdiff and co-author of “How Google Tests Software” — Jason Arbon
- Manager of test infrastructure and performance engineering teams at Shutterfly—Melissa Chawla
- Vice President of Quality and DevOps Engineering at Lincoln Financial Group—Adam Auerbach
- Recipient of the Most Influential Agile Testing Professional Person 2016 by Agile Testing Days—Maaret Pyhäjärvi
- CEO and founder of Coveros, Inc.—Jeffery Payne
- Author of “Achieving Software Quality Through Teamwork”—Isabel Evans
- Key software development team member on Xbox One, Bing, Cortana, mParticle, and PlayFab—Melissa Benua
“We are very pleased to be able to offer the highest caliber of speakers and experts at STARWEST. In addition to learning from them during the sessions, keynotes, and tutorials, delegates are given direct access to the experts during “Presenter One-on-One” periods and “Meet the Speaker” lunches,” said Stasi Richmond, Director of Marketing at TechWell.
STARWEST will also feature a Women Who Test bonus session event on Friday, October 6 during the conference. This full-day bonus session will support both women’s personal and career journeys in software testing. Women Who Test covers prominent topics for female test/qa professionals, including: how to optimize the life of a female tester, growing a personal brand, and discovering one’s career superpowers. All of these topics designed as a guide on how to problem-solve as a female in the tech industry—where the ratio of men to women is drastically outnumbered at 7:3.
For more information on STARWEST and access to the full conference program details, visit https://starwest.techwell.com.
ABOUT TECHWELL CORPORATION:
TechWell—through its conferences, training, consulting, community websites, and online resources—helps people and organizations develop and deliver great software. For more information, visit http://www.techwell.com.