We live in the times of digital data deluge and information is sourced from multiple sources. There is a need to leverage the insights this data can offer, in terms of taking strategic and time-sensitive decisions.
Westborough, MA (PRWEB) May 16, 2017
Zensar Technologies, a leading provider of digital solutions, software and infrastructure services, announced the launch of its Big-Data enabled platform for seamless end to end information management. The solution is designed to address complex business problems through rapid, contextual and empowered insights using diversified, disparate and real-time information services. As digital data becomes mainstream, this solution offers global enterprises analytics which generate insights aimed at enabling them to make informed decisions.
Sandeep Kishore, Chief Executive Officer and Managing Director, Zensar Technologies commented, “We live in the times of digital data deluge and information is sourced from multiple sources. There is a need to leverage the insights this data can offer, in terms of taking strategic and time-sensitive decisions. In our attempt to help global customers maximize their Return on Digital™, our Big Data and Analytics platform brings together insights, machine learning, data mining and simplified analysis. We are confident that our customers will see benefits on adoption of this solution.”
According to Prameela Kalive, EVP and Head, Applications Business Solutions, “We constantly try to partner our customers in their digital transformation journey by adopting a digital led approach. As customers grapple with the huge amount of data; we see our Big Data platform playing a key role in deriving actionable insights, helping them leverage changing market conditions.”
The platform empowers the organization to drive an analytics driven decision making culture by integrating existing information assets with unstructured and voluminous data sets. It provides context aware ‘Analytics Data Hub’ as a service, rapid value delivery platform and addresses multiple big data implementation nuances. It also provides accelerated time to market, in-depth and predictive analytics along with AI capabilities.
Key solution features:
- The platform works against the backdrop of Artificial Intelligence, as it is embellished with Machine Learning, Neural Networks and NLP algorithms. This enables it to realize the benefits of big data implementation. The future is about discovering AI led insights and this solution serves as the starting point in the context of analysis.
- It has an in-built pack of 30 business apps focused on retail, BFSI and manufacturing industries. The apps provide enterprises with meaningful insights from business specific KPIs. They also offer ease of integration across systems that may exist in current IT framework.
- The platform offers the ability to rapidly realize business value for enterprises with the ready to implement business apps suite.
Business benefits that enterprises can look forward from this solution are as follows:
- Visible reduction in the time to insights leading to timely decisions and ability to respond more effectively to market demands
- Easy integration of the business apps with incumbent systems using smart connectors offers predictability and reliability for business specific KPIs, alerts, and metrics , resulting in better operational costs
- There is flexibility to customize the outcome as per business requirements, making it easier to gather insights that may be more relevant to business needs
- Enterprises can gather true business value data-driven contextual insights
- Visible improved predictability of business outcomes
- Higher adoption ready across enterprises with integrations like DevOps etc.
About Zensar (http://www.zensar.com)
Zensar is a leading digital solutions and technology services company that specializes in partnering with global organizations across industries on their Digital Transformation journey. A technology partner of choice, backed by strong track-record of innovation; credible investment in Digital solutions; assertion of commitment to client’s success, Zensar’s comprehensive range of digital and technology services and solutions enable its customers to achieve new thresholds of business performance. Zensar, with its experience in delivering excellence and superior client satisfaction through myriad technology solutions, is uniquely positioned to help them surpass challenges around running their existing business most efficiently, helping in their legacy transformation, and planning for business expansion and growth through innovative and digital ways.
About RPG Enterprises (http://www.rpggroup.com)
Mumbai headquartered RPG Enterprises is one of India's largest industrial conglomerates. With over 15 companies in its fold, the group has a strong presence across core business sectors such as Infrastructure, Tyre, IT and Specialty. Established in 1979, RPG is also one of India’s fastest growing business groups with a turnover in excess of USD 3.2 Billion, 20000+ people and a global presence in over 100 countries.
Follow Zensar via:
Zensar Blog: http://www.zensar.com/blogs
PR Contacts (Global Headquarters - India):
Chief Marketing Officer
PR Contact – (US)
Director of Marketing, US
Tel: +508 621 4753
Certain statements in this release concerning our future growth prospects are forward-looking statements which involve a number of risks and uncertainties that could cause actual results to differ materially from those in such forward-looking statements. The risks and uncertainties relating to these statements include, but are not limited to, risks and uncertainties regarding fluctuations in earnings, our ability to manage growth, intense competition in IT services including those factors which may affect our cost advantage, wage increases in India, our ability to attract and retain highly skilled professionals, time and cost overruns on fixed price, fixed-time frame contracts, client concentration, restrictions on immigration, our ability to manage our international operations, reduced demand for technology in our key focus areas, disruptions in telecommunication networks, our ability to successfully complete and integrate potential acquisitions, liability for damages on our service contracts, withdrawal of governmental fiscal incentives, political instability, legal restrictions on raising capital or acquiring companies outside India, and unauthorized use of our intellectual property and general economic conditions affecting our industry. The Company does not undertake to update any forward-looking statement that may be made from time to time by or on behalf of the Company.