Our Blockchain framework aims to bring in the business-led consulting approach to a critical area for any financial or non-financial company looking to resolve real business problems.
Westborough, MA (PRWEB) May 18, 2017
Zensar Technologies, a leading provider of digital solutions, software and infrastructure services, announced the launch of its Blockchain Enablement Framework. Zensar’s Blockchain enablement framework is designed to address challenges in the context of financial transactions undertaken using digital platforms. It follows a unique business-led consulting approach, bringing Zensar’s expertise in having managed complex transactions for global financial companies to the fore. Enterprises can look forward to enhanced business benefit realization from the ever-increasing digital financial transactions. Additionally, Zensar’s framework incorporates efficiency as well as transparency enabling enterprises to benefit from the simplified approach.
Sandeep Kishore, Chief Executive Officer and Managing Director, Zensar Technologies commented, “It is our endeavor to introduce solutions that offer clear Return on Digital™ benefits to global enterprises that are looking for success from their digital transformation initiatives. Our Blockchain framework aims to bring in the business-led consulting approach to a critical area for any financial or non-financial company looking to resolve real business problems. The team is well-versed working with this path-breaking technology led offering to bring about significant outcomes for our customers worldwide.”
Gartner Research says, ‘Blockchain is gaining traction because it holds the promise to transform industry operating models. It is also one example of an enabling technology of the platform revolution trend, one of the three trends along with transparently immersive experiences and perceptual smart machine age highlighted in the Gartner Hype Cycle for Emerging Technologies 2016’. *
According to Prameela Kalive, EVP and Head, Applications Business Solutions, “Zensar’s Blockchain framework is built with our vast experience in having helped global companies benefit from secure, flexible and effective solutions. We are confident that our customers will derive value from our Blockchain IPs and solution accelerators for both, financial and non-financial applications.”
Key solution features:
- Zensar’s unique Feasibility Evaluation Engine utilizes business dimensions to identify feasible use case and anticipated returns. Zensar’s Blockchain experts identify business processes that will gain from this framework and also help in determining Blockchain implementation feasibility.
- The solution is designed to be business and model-driven and to deliver Return on Digital™
- Use of Design Thinking approach as an innovation process to arrive at feasible business process or use case through research and systemic reasoning
- Zensar leverages IPs and solution accelerators like Trade Finance Payments, Funds Disbursement and Digital Mortgage
- The API framework addresses scalable demands. It enables institutions to deploy their own custom Blockchain services
- It is digital asset agnostic, supporting accommodation of digitized currencies, tokens, securities and other digital assets across industries regardless of network type (Public/Private)
- De-centralized, peer-validated, time-stamped ledger providing transparency of ownership, data integrity and security
- Is platform agnostic, catering to multiple Blockchain platforms, supporting interoperability and collaboration
- Ready to implement accelerators, ensure that companies can leverage the technology template to design their own implementation without much hassle
- There is a dedicated COE with industry experts who have successfully worked on pilot case studies
On implementing the Zensar Blockchain Framework, enterprises can achieve measurable returns on their digital investments as follows:
- Offers simplified business models and processes by eliminating intermediaries
- Creates an enhanced customer experience by real time processing and lower fees and charges
- Lower operating costs, as there is a reduction in complex processes
*Source: Gartner, Smarter With Gartner, “3 Trends Appear in the Gartner Hype Cycle for Emerging Technologies, 2016”, http://www.gartner.com/smarterwithgartner/3-trends-appear-in-the-gartner-hype-cycle-for-emerging-technologies-2016/
About Zensar (http://www.zensar.com)
Zensar is a leading digital solutions and technology services company that specializes in partnering with global organizations across industries on their Digital Transformation journey. A technology partner of choice, backed by a strong track record of innovation; credible investment in Digital solutions; and unwavering commitment to client success, Zensar’ s comprehensive range of digital and technology services and solutions enables its clients achieve new thresholds of business performance. Zensar, with its experience in delivering excellence and superior client satisfaction through myriad technology solutions, is uniquely positioned to help its clients surpass challenges they face running their existing business most efficiently, helping in their legacy transformation, and planning for business expansion and growth through innovative and digital ways.
Follow Zensar via:
Zensar Blog: http://www.zensar.com/blogs
Catch our refreshed new website at: http://www.zensar.com
About RPG Enterprises (http://www.rpggroup.com)
Mumbai headquartered RPG Enterprises is one of India's largest industrial conglomerates. With over 15 companies in its fold, the group has a strong presence across core business sectors such as Infrastructure, Tyre, IT and Specialty. Established in 1979, RPG Enterprises is one of India’s fastest growing business groups with a turnover in excess of Rs 21,000 crore.
PR Contacts (Global Headquarters - India):
Chief Marketing Officer
PR Contact – (US):
Director of Marketing, US
Tel: +508 621 4753
Certain statements in this release concerning our future growth prospects are forward-looking statements which involve a number of risks and uncertainties that could cause actual results to differ materially from those in such forward-looking statements. The risks and uncertainties relating to these statements include, but are not limited to, risks and uncertainties regarding fluctuations in earnings, our ability to manage growth, intense competition in IT services including those factors which may affect our cost advantage, wage increases in India, our ability to attract and retain highly skilled professionals, time and cost overruns on fixed price, fixed-time frame contracts, client concentration, restrictions on immigration, our ability to manage our international operations, reduced demand for technology in our key focus areas, disruptions in telecommunication networks, our ability to successfully complete and integrate potential acquisitions, liability for damages on our service contracts, withdrawal of governmental fiscal incentives, political instability, legal restrictions on raising capital or acquiring companies outside India, and unauthorised use of our intellectual property and general economic conditions affecting our industry. The Company does not undertake to update any forward-looking statement that may be made from time to time by or on behalf of the Company.