The Flexxible|SMB Cloud gives small companies with limited technical expertise an enterprise-grade product, powered by Citrix solutions.
ORLANDO, Fla. (PRWEB) May 23, 2017
Flexxible IT today at Citrix Synergy launched a new product targeting small and midsize enterprises that want to deploy a hybrid cloud solution quickly, with all the necessary components from Citrix and Microsoft pre-integrated and ready to deploy.
The Flexxible|SMB Cloud Hybrid Appliance eliminates expensive hardware infrastructure and reduces by more than one-third the cost of deployment when compared with comparable hyper-converged solutions. Six capacity sizes are available, ranging from 50 to 400 users in a single unit and stackable to scale to 2,000 users. The solution combines SDI (shared desktops), apps and VDIs.
The solution integrates the hypervisor, Citrix XenApp and XenDesktop, Windows 10, Windows 2016, Microsoft Azure Overflow, Microsoft Office 365, Microsoft Azure Backup and NetScaler. Services are managed via the Flexxible|VDI OS.
- Deployment in 30 minutes after answering prompted configuration choices. With two clicks the service deploys a new template with Windows 7, Windows 10, Windows 2008 R2, Windows 2012 R2 or Windows 2016.
- Microsoft Office 365 is automatically deployed by answering prompted questions.
- A centralized web console for managing the virtual workplace stack: Active Directory users, desktop and application templates, application distribution, session support and monitoring, automation orchestration, event log recollection, Windows Services, alerts, application hang, unregistered, etc.
- Hybrid cloud capacity is also available for customers using Microsoft Azure via an automatic VPN, useful for additional capacity and backups.
- Complete web-based console for management. The solution orchestrates and manages the infrastructure components: apps, SDI and VDI combine in the same Flexxible|SMB Cloud Hybrid Appliance.
- High availability with clustered storage and hypervisor and Citrix clustered farms.
- Support with L3, including monitoring and patching. Upgrading available on-demand.
- All-flash storage included.
- Automatically integrates directory services.
Nabeel Youakin, vice president of products and strategic partners at Citrix said, “The Flexxible|SMB Cloud gives small companies with limited technical expertise an enterprise-grade product, powered by Citrix solutions. Supporting popular services like Microsoft Office 365, it is an attractive option for small to midsize companies with limited resources. The hybrid capability with Azure also simplifies the move to cloud when users need it.”
Sebastian Prat, CEO of Flexxible IT said, “We are very pleased to launch at the Citrix Synergy a product that responds to the real needs of the SMBs, born out of our mature enterprise product and our DaaS solution. With over nine years of experience providing our pay-per-use service to SMBs, this Flexxible|SMB Cloud product goes beyond a simple hyper-converged solution and is focused on solving the real-world resource constraints facing SMBs.”
A Citrix Ready Solution
Flexxible|SMB Cloud is a Citrix Ready solution. The Citrix Ready program helps customers identify third-party solutions that are recommended to enhance virtualization, networking and cloud computing solutions from Citrix Systems. Flexxible|SMB Cloud completed a rigorous verification process to ensure compatibility with XenApp, XenDesktop and NetScaler, providing confidence in joint solution compatibility.
About Flexxible IT
Since 2002, Flexxible IT has been the only industrialized solution for virtual workspaces leveraging proprietary technologies and Citrix Systems solutions to create hyper-converged appliances that allow enterprise users to focus on growing their businesses rather than IT. Our turnkey enterprise computing solutions supported more than 100,000 users in 2016. More at http://www.flexxible.com.