"Our cloud accounting services represent a massive improvement in both the quality level and cost efficiency of the accounting function for small businesses.” - Kenji Kuramoto, Acuity CEO & founder
Atlanta, GA (PRWEB) May 22, 2017
Acuity, a complete accounting service for early and growth-stage technology businesses, announced today a new cloud service offering, creating a team of cloud accounting specialists and deepening its relationships with Google, Xero, and Apple. With this move, Acuity is now one of the strongest cloud accounting firms in the industry and has moved 80% of customers over to the cloud.
“The accounting industry is critically behind in today’s ever-evolving tech landscape,” said Kenji Kuramoto, “Accountants are not always quick to embrace new tools, which leaves customers with dated processes and less-informed about how to stay competitive. Most of our customers are tech start-ups and need expert advice, insight, and automated tools to keep them competitive. Our cloud accounting services represent a massive improvement in both the quality level and cost efficiency of the accounting function for small businesses.”
The company has also experienced significant growth. Earlier this year, Acuity announced a 30 percent revenue growth, fueled by a 70 percent growth of its customer base, with plans to hire more than 20 employees by the end of 2017.
A Giant Leap into Cloud Accounting
Acuity takes a unique approach to accounting and provides cloud accounting specialists for customers. The cloud accounting service includes packages at different price points, as well as a team of specialists to offer both foundational bookkeeping services along with:
- Access to experienced CFOs for early stage companies
- Expert advice on which platforms and tech tools are best suited for customers
- Expert advice on what’s ahead in the industry, including the potential impact compliance changes will have on tech-enabled businesses
- Ability to identify and measure financial and industry data critical to business growth
Cloud Partnerships to Create the Strongest Cloud Accounting Services
In March, G Suite and Xero featured Acuity as a customer success story highlighting how cloud-based core business applications create great customer outcomes. This month, Acuity has deepened its “cloud suite” offering with cloud bill pay and payroll services to create a seamless automated back-office function for customers.
“Our mission is to enable advisors like Acuity to provide small businesses an end-to-end cloud solution on integrated platforms like Xero and G Suite,” said Nicole Dunn, Strategic Partner Account Manager, Xero. “Coupling advice with accounting, admin, and financial services drives business growth and impacts bottom lines.”
With this partnership, Acuity customers can:
- Instantly stay up-to-date on client and vendor communications by viewing Gmail messages directly within the Xero platform
- Directly send Xero invoices and attach email history from Xero into Gmail
- Push documents from Xero into Google Sheets and Google Docs to generate and edit reports quickly and seamlessly
- Leverage Google Hangouts and the Xero platform to serve clients and vendors nationwide in real time
- View customers and vendors physical locations by integrating contacts with Google Maps
- Access customer and vendor dashboards with one click by adding Xero as Google App in Gmail
Acuity is an accounting and financial services company that helps build scalable accounting processes for growing businesses. Whether a business needs basic bookkeeping or dedicated CFO services, Acuity’s expert team of U.S.-based professionals serve as partners in financial growth, giving businesses the confidence and support needed to scale smarter. For more information, visit Acuity.co.