We are proud of our movement on the quadrant, and to us this is a coveted acknowledgement
San Bruno, California (PRWEB) May 24, 2017
Freshdesk, the leading provider of cloud-based customer support software, today announced it has been recognized by Gartner, Inc. in the Magic Quadrant for CRM Customer Engagement Center*. One year after its debut in the Magic Quadrant for CRM Customer Engagement Center Freshdesk has improved its position.
Freshdesk's multichannel cloud-based solution is used by more than 100,000 companies of all sizes in 145 countries around the world.
“At Freshdesk, we have made great strides building our midmarket and enterprise business. With product at the heart of our company, we continue to innovate and serve the increasingly complex business needs of our customers. This past year we invested in our global presence with leadership hires across regions and ramped our go-to-market capacity," said Dilawar Syed, President of Freshdesk. “We are proud of our movement on the quadrant, and to us this is a coveted acknowledgement,” he added.
Freshdesk has seen significant growth in the past year. Some notable milestones include:
- Freshdesk now has over 100,000 customers, ranging in size from small businesses to major enterprises, worldwide. The team has also grown to more than 1,000 employees across five offices.
- The company secured $55 million in Series F funding led by Sequoia Capital India and Accel in 2016 bringing the total funding to $149 million.
- During the past 18 months, Freshdesk has made 7 acquisitions in the areas of social, mobile, collaboration, machine learning, and artificial intelligence.
- Freshdesk has added several new products to its product suite including Freshsales, Freshcaller and Glowboard.
To learn more about Freshdesk, please visit: https://freshdesk.com/
- - Gartner “Magic Quadrant for CRM Customer Engagement Center 2017” by Michael Maoz, Brian Manusama, May 08, 2017
Freshdesk Inc. is the leading provider of cloud-based customer engagement software. Freshdesk’s suite of products includes the flagship product, Freshdesk, which allows organizations to support customers through email, phone, websites, forums, and social media; Freshservice, a cloud-based service desk and IT service management solution; and Freshsales, a CRM solution and sales system for high-velocity sales teams. With powerful features, an intuitive interface and a freemium pricing model, Freshdesk’s products are widely used by teams and companies of all sizes, from SMB to enterprise. Based in San Bruno, California, with offices in Germany, the United Kingdom, Australia and India, Freshdesk is backed by Tiger Global Management, Accel Partners, and Google Capital. The company has over 100,000 customers around the world including 3M, Honda, Bridgestone, Hugo Boss, University of Pennsylvania and Cisco. For more information, visit http://freshdesk.com.
About the Magic Quadrant
Gartner does not endorse any vendor, product or service depicted in its research publications, and does not advise technology users to select only those vendors with the highest ratings or other designation. Gartner research publications consist of the opinions of Gartner's research organization and should not be construed as statements of fact. Gartner disclaims all warranties, expressed or implied, with respect to this research, including any warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose.