Atlanta, Georgia (PRWEB) May 25, 2017
The traditional Cubacel offer just ended last Friday and a new offer came knocking on the door. Starting May 24 until May 26, a new Cubacel promotion adds extra minutes and SMS to international top ups to Cuba.
- 15 CUC - bonus of 20 minutes & 35 SMS
- 20 CUC - bonus of 20 minutes & 35 SMS
- 25 CUC - bonus of 20 minutes & 35 SMS
- 30 CUC - bonus of 40 minutes & 70 SMS
- 45 CUC - bonus of 60 minutes & 105 SMS
- 60 CUC - bonus of 80 minutes & 140 SMS
So, if Cuban expats missed last week’s Super Bono, they can enjoy a Bono this week. Considering the fact that if they called their loved ones back home in Cuba for 20 minutes, they would pay almost $14 and that for sending 35 texts, the cost would be $2.45, one can say that this Bono resembles his older brother, Super Bono, being pretty generous… The bonus must be used before June 12.
Besides sending top ups, customers can also recharge their family’s and friends’ Nauta accounts, helping them have access to the internet. Or, if they prefer calling, they can also use HablaCuba.com’s calling services. Customers can place their calls:
From any landline, mobile or even payphone in the world, through access numbers.
- Through the smartphone app called KeepCalling, available for iOS and Android.
- The rate for international calls to Cuba is 69.9¢/min, both for landlines and mobiles, and the cost of a text message is 7¢.
All services HablaCuba.com offers revolve around the website’s mission, which is to bring people together, no matter the distance, because no distance is too long if people stay connected. HablaCuba.com offers a great solution for keeping a close relationship with everyone living back home in Cuba, due to:
- the customer-focused approach, based on safe and easy to use services
- the frequent special offers: bonuses on international top ups or discounts on international calls
- the great Customer Service available 24/7, both in English and Spanish.
Or, as customers put it: "Your consumer friendly instructions make it easy to cross borders and communicate with friends and family like it should be.” (HablaCuba.com customer).
HablaCuba.com is an interactive website designed by KeepCalling, a global telecommunications company registered in 2002 in USA. Presently, KeepCalling provides its services to hundreds of thousands of consumers, with a focus on customer satisfaction. KeepCalling has been listed by Inc 5000 as one of the fastest growing companies in the USA for 5 consecutive years. In 2015 the company registered a revenue increase of over 200% from 2011 to 2014.