Miami, FL (PRWEB) May 31, 2017
This summer, Florida’s most luxurious, multi-award winning Five-Star Miami Beach resort, Acqualina Resort & Spa, invites families to reconnect on the glistening shores of the Atlantic Ocean with the Family Escape Package. From educational marine programs and beach games for young children, to fun and physically challenging activities for teenagers, to relaxing spa treatments for adults, this summer package will teach parents and children alike a new appreciation for time well spent with one another.
Available now through September 30, 2017, the Family Escape Package includes:
- Daily access to the resort’s state-of-the art Children’s Center, which serves as the home-base for the resort’s marquee AcquaMarine program, offering educational marine-themed programming for children ages 5-12
- Access to the resort’s beachfront basketball, soccer lawn, foosball and ping pong tables, and oceanfront king-sized chess board
- Daily activities for toddlers including bike time on a no-pedal Strider Balance Bike, stretch sessions and relay races on the beach
- A $40 spa credit for up to two adults to be used towards a face or body treatment at the 20,000 sq. ft., five-star Acqualina Spa by ESPA
- Daily buffet breakfast for two (or four when booking a two-bedroom suite) by Il Mulino New York
- Complimentary Valet Parking Daily
- Complimentary Wifi
Pricing for the Family Escape Package is based on a “The Longer You Stay, The More You Save” model. For stays lasting three to seven nights, pricing starts from $550 per night; and for stays lasting eight nights or longer, pricing starts at $525 per night.
Rates may vary by month and are subject to 13% tax per night. The package is subject to availability and blackout dates apply. For more information: (844) 764-5663 or acqualinaresort.com.
About Acqualina Resort & Spa
Acqualina Resort & Spa is a place where the charm of a Mediterranean villa meets elegance on the beach. A seaside luxury haven located on 4.5 beachfront acres in pristine Sunny Isles Beach, Acqualina Resort & Spa features 98 impeccably appointed guest rooms and suites and 188 residences with breathtaking views of the Atlantic Ocean, world-class dining including Il Mulino New York, three oceanfront swimming pools, spacious meeting rooms and an innovative marine biology-based children’s program. A variety of lavish interior and exterior venues provide an ideal background for opulent weddings and memorable events. Acqualina Spa by ESPA, the first ESPA-branded spa in the United States, provides guests with an exquisite 20,000-square-foot, two-story tranquil sanctuary of excellence and relaxation. A family owned and operated property, Acqualina is a recipient of the coveted Forbes Travel Guide Awards for both the hotel and spa and the AAA Five Diamond Award.
Follow us on Social Media: Facebook, Twitter and Instagram.