Research Triangle Park ,NC (PRWEB) June 01, 2017
Dr. Dent is the #1 patent inventor in wireless communication technology, having filed 350+ US Patents, and over 1,000 technology patents in his name. Prior to founding Koolbridge Solar, Dr. Paul Dent was the Chief Scientist at Ericsson Research in RTP, NC for 20 years.
Over the past several years, Dr. Dent has created many videos in which he shares his knowledge of how to effectively harness, measure and control solar power; recently he completed his 18th video that serves to educate home owners, solar installers, utility companies, shareholders, and investors about the efficiencies of renewable energy sources.
The following videos created by Dr. Dent can be found on YouTube under Koolbridge Solar, and http://koolbridgesolar.com/dr-paul-dent-videos/:
1. Can the Inverter work with any battery?
2. Dr. Paul Dent discusses the DC to AC Inverter.
3. Dr. Paul Dent discusses the efficiency of the solar inverter.
4. Can the Inverter work with Elon Musk's TESLA battery?
5. Why would large utility companies be interested in the Smart Load Center?
6. How can the Smart Load Center collect usable data?
7. Will the Smart Load Center provide the least expensive power option available?
8. Dr. Paul Dent explains how the Smart Load Center address power outages.
9. How does Koolbridge Solar fit into the "Smart Grid"?
10. Dr. Paul Dent explains why he invented the Smart Load Center.
11. How does the Smart Load Center fit in to the retrofit market?
12. The patent for Intercommunication of Smart Appliances.
13. Dr. Paul Dent talks about the String Combiner and how it works.
14. The patent application for Rotary Solar Converters.
15. Koolbridge Solar Smart Load Center explained.
16. Q&A with Koolbridge Solar's Paul Dent.
17. Dr. Paul Dent discusses the number of patents he has filed.
18. Dr. Paul Dent's Vision for Addressable Electrical Power Outlets.
About Koolbridge Solar
Koolbridge Solar designs, develops and will sell electrical products that allow solar energy to be integrated into homes in a manner which we believe will be more efficient and economical, potentially reducing energy bills, providing greater energy supply reliability, and promoting clean energy. Our first product will be the SMART LOAD CENTER™ which is designed to allow a customer with solar power to use both solar and utility based energy in a complimentary fashion. The SMART LOAD CENTER is designed to maximize the use of solar energy when the sun is shining and only pulls power from the electrical power grid when solar energy, either direct or from stored backup battery systems, is not available. It manages the homeowner’s energy usage down to the individual circuit breaker level. It also provides data to the homeowner as to where and when energy is being utilized throughout the home.
Koolbridge Solar is the “Gateway to the Intelligent Home.”