New York, NY (PRWEB) June 01, 2017
min’s Integrated Marketing Campaigns of the Year Awards honors outstanding initiatives by publishers, agencies, and media brands. Entrants can submit work—whether in marketing, advertising, or public relations—across different vertical markets. The early deadline to enter this program is Thursday, June 15 with a final deadline of Thursday, June 22.
Integrated Marketing Campaigns Will Be Recognized in the Following Categories:
- Alcoholic Beverages
- Apparel and Accessories
- Beauty and Cosmetics
- Drugs and Remedies
- Food and Beverage
- Finance, Insurance and Real Estate
- General Retail
- Home and Household Products
- Travel and Transportation
Special Recognition Categories Include:
- Best Overall Experiential Campaign
- Best Overall Mobile Campaign
- Best Overall Social Media Campaign
- Bootstrap Budget Buster (Small Budget, Big Results)
- WOW! Award (Best Overall Campaign)
- Year Over Year Award (Generated Largest YOY Growth)
For more information, visit http://www.minonline.com/campaigns-of-the-year-awards-2017/.
For questions about min’s Integrated Marketing Campaigns of the Year Awards, contact Zoe Silverman at zsilverman(at)accessintel(dot)com or 301-354-1662. For sponsorship information, contact Tania Babiuk at tbabiuk(at)accessintel(dot)com or 203-899-8498.
As magazine media evolves at a breakneck pace, min continues to be a trusted, one-stop resource for the mass-consumer magazine media industry. For more than 70 years, min has been serving its community with unparalleled content, events and awards programs that spotlight successes and innovations within the community and the wonderful teams behind them.