iX 2.30 introduces new customer requested features and resolves customer reported issues.
Salt Lake City, Utah (PRWEB) June 06, 2017
The focus for iX 2.30 has been to introduce a number of new functions to meet the wishes and requirements of many iX users. At the same time, our iX software team has resolved many customer reported issues to improve product quality. This is what's new in iX 2.30:
- Multiple versions installation, side by side enables you to edit an existing, older iX Developer version without having to upgrade to the latest software version.
- PDF reports lets you generate reports directly from iX in PDF format as well as Excel format.
- QR code object populated with optional content for easy scanning with smartphone or any other QR code reading device data directly from the screen.
- Disable alarms in alarm viewer allows you to disable manage alarms in runtime; e.g., if a faulty sensor keeps triggering an alarm, it may be useful to disable the sensor alarm until the issue is resolved.
- New license system for PC RunTime products managed by micro format USB dongle or by a soft license key. The new license system increases security and enables simpler addition increase of tag limits.
- Improved conversion from E-designer to iX tool to ease upgrading E-designer applications to iX.
- Increased cyber security through initial best practice set-up of security parameters and a best practice guide integrated in the manual.
- Marine thruster needle object available for marine applications on panel targets.
- Quality improvements by resolving more than 50 customer reported issues; e.g., performance improvements when using OPC UA.
Mikael Hansson, Global Product Manager, mikael.hanssen @ beijerelectronics.com, +46 40 35 86 37
Jeff Hayes, Regional Product Manager – Americas, jeff.hayes @ beijerinc.com, +1 801 466 8770
About Beijer Electronics
Beijer Electronics is a high technology company active in industrial automation and data communication. The company develops and markets competitive products and solutions that focus on the user. Since its start-up in 1981, Beijer Electronics has evolved into a multinational group with sales over 126 million USD (1.1 billion SEK) in 2016. The company is listed on NASDAQ OMX Nordic Stockholm Small Cap under the ticker BELE.