True Influence’s fantastic growth in Q1 2017 is a testament to its impact on the business growth of its customers. As they grow, we grow, and continue to expand our platform to meet the robust and ever-changing demands of the marketing world.
Washington, D.C. (PRWEB) June 01, 2017
True Influence, the market leading Account-Based Marketing (ABM) platform on prospect intelligence, intent monitoring, and demand generation, has announced key findings from its Q1 2017 Board of Managers report. Most notably, the company’s growth has surged by 65% from the same period one year ago. The company has also made a number of key team expansions, especially within the United States.
Kim Spalding, CFO of True Influence, made the announcement to the press in the following statement.
“Our record-breaking Q1 2017 results are beyond impressive, and show that we are consistently exceeding our projections each quarter. The expansion of our platform, InsightBASE®, to meet customer demand, will enable True Influence to advance even further. Our team growth and continuous profitability have us poised for success. Some key progress highlights from Q1 2017 include:
- Record-Breaking Revenue Growth: Q1 2017 represents a 65% revenue growth over Q1 2016.
- Team Expansion: U.S. employee growth was 16% over Q4 2016 and 60% over Q1 2016.
- Appointment of Mike Rogers as Senior Vice President: Mr. Rogers was appointed Senior Vice President in Q1 2017, and holds an integral role in further expanding the company’s presence in new territories within Europe, Latin America and Asia.
- 14 Continuous Profitable Quarters: Q1 2017 signifies the 14th consecutive quarter of company profitability for True Influence.
- EBITDA Growth: True Influence saw Q1 EBITDA grow 200% over Q1 2016 EBITDA.
- Platform Expansion: InsightBASE was expanded in Q1 2017 to include flexible subscription options.
- Sirius Decisions’ Recognition: The platform was identified by Sirius Decisions as a market leader within a new category called “Intent Monitoring.”
Commenting on the highlights, Brian Giese, CEO of True Influence said:
“True Influence’s fantastic growth in Q1 2017 is a testament to its impact on the business growth of its customers. As they grow, we grow, and continue to expand our platform to meet the robust and ever-changing demands of the marketing world.”
He continued, “In fact, we are acknowledged with having carved our own niche within the industry - recent ABM studies show how intent signal monitoring is a crucial aspect of how marketers can receive and analyze data for their strategies and focus on the creative. InsightBASE consolidates this effort and makes an impactful contribution to the ABM world.”
About True Influence ® and InsightBASE®
True Influence is the market leader in B2B targeting and innovative fact-based account marketing. Its customers include Google, IBM, Time Warner, and Oracle, among others. Its proprietary Data-as-a-Service (DaaS) platform, InsightBASE, monitors and curates online behavioral signals to help marketers identify and engage customers when they are ready to buy.
To learn more about True Influence and its InsightBASE Demand Generation Services, contact them to request a product demonstration, visit: http://www.trueinfluence.com.