Chicago (PRWEB) June 01, 2017
G2 Crowd, the world’s leading business software review platform, today released the Spring 2017 Email Marketing Software Grid report to help businesses make the best email marketing technology buying decision. MailChimp, Constant Contact, GetResponse, iContact, Campaign Monitor, Emma, and AWeber were named Leaders in the report, receiving a strong customer satisfaction score with a large market presence.
Robly, OpenMoves Email Marketing Platform, Adestra, Klaviyo, Delivra, ExpressPigeon, Moosend, FreshMail, Mad Mimi, Mailigen, SendPulse, and Elastic Email were named High Performers in the report, earning strong customer satisfaction marks with smaller market presence scores. Robly earned the highest overall satisfaction score, while Salesforce Email Studio earned the highest overall market presence score.
The Grid leverages customer satisfaction data reported by authenticated users along with vendor market presence determined from social and public data. Based on a combination of these scores, each software solution is categorized as a Leader, High Performer, Contender or Niche.
- Don't worry, email is still here — This version of the Email Marketing Grid℠ Report is exploding with 10 new products, bringing the report total to 30 products overall. Interestingly, despite the influx of newcomers, average satisfaction scores showed little fluctuation from the previous version of the report. This points to a solid level of consistency among the email marketing software industry as a whole.
- Floating in the cloud — The majority of products in the Email Marketing Grid℠ Report are deployed in the cloud–86 percent to be exact–which is a 13 percent shift from the previous version of the report. Despite the dramatic shift from on-premise to cloud deployment in this version of the report, satisfaction scores remained relatively static when compared to the previous version of the report.
- Implementation Rising — Ease of implementation was often mentioned as a positive for products included in the Email Marketing Grid℠ Report. Companies took on implementation duties themselves as a result, with an average of 89 percent of users reporting that implementation efforts were led by an in-house team, which is up from 86 percent in the previous version of the report.
About the Email Marketing Software Grid report:
- The report is based on more than 4,146 reviews written by business professionals.
- Of the 103 products listed in G2 Crowd’s Email Marketing category, the ranked products each received ten or more reviews to qualify for inclusion on the Grid.
About G2 Crowd, Inc.
G2 Crowd, the world’s leading business solution review platform, leverages more than 170,000 user reviews to drive better purchasing decisions. Business professionals, buyers, investors, and analysts use the site to compare and select the best software and services based on peer reviews and synthesized social data. Every month, nearly one million people visit G2 Crowd’s site to gain unique insights. Co-founded by the founder and former executives of SaaS leaders like BigMachines (acquired by Oracle) and SteelBrick (acquired by Salesforce) and backed by more than $45 million in capital, G2 Crowd aims to bring authenticity and transparency to the business marketplace. For more information, go to G2Crowd.com.