As a company, we believe in ‘giving to grow’ and that drives a lot of our benefits. It’s a process we’re really proud to be a part of and it’s really rewarding to see how each component - clients, employees, community - all come together.
Cincinnati, OH (PRWEB) June 05, 2017
Today, hot off the heels of two other workplace awards, InfoTrust LLC is proud to announce that they have been named one of Inc. Magazine’s Best Workplaces for 2017. With their unique benefits and focus on attracting and retaining the top talent in the digital analytics industry, InfoTrust has made it a goal from day one to create a work environment that is friendly, productive, and promotes work-life balance.
A digital analytics technology and consulting company, you might guess that perks include fast computers, top-notch workstations and the option to work remotely. While those are indeed all available perks, it doesn’t stop there. Some of the top ranked benefits include:
- Health: 100% premium coverage on Medical + Dental + Vision insurance is provided for the employee and their entire family. Employees also have standing desks and paid gym memberships available to them.
- Three Months Paid Parental Leave + Three Months Reduced Schedule: Any new parent - mother or father, birth or adoptive - receives three months fully paid time off. To ease the transition back into work, the next three months are at an optional reduced schedule, slowly ramping back up to full-time hours.
- Unlimited Time Off: Each person knows what they need to be effective and happy at work, so they are given the autonomy to make that decision.
- Free Food: Lunch is provided daily and the team is encouraged to take time away from their desks and work to relax, eat and enjoy the company of their co-workers. Unlimited drinks and snacks, which are tailored to employee’s specific tastes and requests, are also available.
- Community: Quarterly service events, sponsorship of local non-profits, delivering Thanksgiving dinner to those in need (160 baskets delivered across the country last year), and paid time off for volunteering are all integral to the office culture.
“As a company, we believe in ‘giving to grow’ and that drives a lot of our benefits. Employees are given all of the tools they need to provide great work to our clients while benefits and perks encourage health and happiness, and it all funnels into giving back to the community. It’s a process we’re really proud to be a part of and it’s really rewarding to see how each component - clients, employees, community - all come together,” says Alex Yastrebenetsky, co-founder and CEO of InfoTrust.
The result is three awards in three months time:
- Best Employer in OH – #3 (Small/Medium Business Category)
- Great Place to Work Certified
- Inc Magazine 2017 Best Workplaces
About InfoTrust: InfoTrust is a digital analytics consulting and technology company. They are Google Analytics 360 Authorized Resellers and certified partners in: Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager, Google Optimize and Google Data Studio. This combination of certifications and deep experience in digital analytics - from strategy and implementation to validation and optimization - positions InfoTrust as a trusted global advisor. InfoTrust primarily serves the eCommerce, News and Media and CPG industries and has offices in Cincinnati, USA and Dubai, UAE.