We will be bringing together the brightest minds in business, media, entertainment, STEM, government, social enterprise, and nonprofit worlds to have important conversations about gender diversity in business at a time when these conversations are really
New York, NY (PRWEB) June 02, 2017
Ellevate Network, the leading network for professional women, will be holding its inaugural Mobilizing the Power of Women Summit on June 21st in New York City.
The lineup of speakers will include esteemed leaders in business, media, sports and advocacy who have a record of taking action for equality. New speakers announced include:
- Zainab Salbi, Founder, Women for Women International, Author, TV Host
- Candice Morgan, Head of Diversity and Inclusion, Pinterest
- Claudia Chan, Founder & CEO, S.H.E. Global Media
- Michelle Waterson, MMA Fighter with the UFC
- Fiona Bayat-Renoux, Senior Advisor & Director of Innovation, UN Women
- Jordan Brooks, COO, United State of Women
- Nellie Borrero, Senior Global Inclusion & Diversity Managing Director, Accenture
Previously confirmed speakers include Sallie Krawcheck, Chair of Ellevate Network and Founder and CEO of Ellevest; Allison Levine, mountain climber, explorer and NYT best-selling author; Jessica Bennett, author of Feminist Fight Club; Craig Newmark, Founder of Craigslist; Wade Davis II, former NFL player and activist; Erika Ervin (Amazon Eve), transgender activist, model and actress on American Horror Story: Freak Show; and fashion PR legend Kelly Cutrone.
Ways to take action action for equality will be identified in many areas through the day’s talks, which include:
- Courageous Conversations, with Jessica Bennett and Sallie Krawcheck
- Leading with Your Values, featuring Craig Newmark
- Finding the Right People
- Death of The Queen Bee: Turning Competition Into Collaboration
- Innovation: If You Can’t Find It, Make It
- Disrupting Diversity: Creative Ways to Approach an Age-Old Problem
- Information is Power: How Interconnectedness, Media, and Access to Information Create Change
CEO of Ellevate Network Kristy Wallace said, “We are beyond thrilled to welcome some of the most influential voices for gender equality to our Mobilizing The Power of Women Summit in June. We will be bringing together the brightest minds in business, media, entertainment, STEM, government, social enterprise, and nonprofit worlds to have important conversations about gender diversity in business at a time when these conversations are really needed.
We’re proud to provide an opportunity and platform to mobilize the power of women in business to change the way the world works. We look forward to working with our guests, attendees, sponsors, and partners in making this event a landmark for gender equality - and look forward to the challenge of taking action for equality today and moving forward.”
The event is sponsored by:
- WellCare Health Plans, Inc.
- WAR PAINT on Broadway
- Lincoln Financial Network
If you’re interested in sponsoring the Summit and gaining visibility as an advocate for change, contact allison(at)ellevatenetwork(dot)com.
If you’d like to attend the event as media and gain visibility as a media partner, contact tina(at)ellevatenetwork(dot)com.
About Ellevate Network: Ellevate Network is a global network of professional women committed to elevating each other through education, inspiration, and opportunity. Our mission is to close the gender achievement gap in business by providing women with a community to lean on and learn from.