Lumeta to Present on Identifying Leaks With Real-Time Network Situational Awareness at Infosecurity Europe 2017
SOMERSET, NJ (PRWEB) June 05, 2017
Lumeta Corporation, the authority on providing cyber situational awareness for rapid security response, today announced details of its participation at Infosecurity Europe, taking place June 6-8, 2017 in London, U.K..
Who: Sanjay Raja, Chief Marketing Officer, Lumeta Corporation
What: Raja is presenting a session entitled “A Leak in the Dike is all it Takes to Break the Dam.” Networks have plenty of opportunities for sensitive data to flood out of an organization. This session will show how attackers can exploit the huge number of potential network issues and endpoint and cloud blind spots issues that traditional security technologies cannot identify or prevent. Raja will explain:
- The potential opportunities that attackers can exploit when it comes to a lack of network and endpoint visibility;
- The impact of dynamic rogue and undocumented endpoints and virtual machines (VMs) constantly coming in and out of the network;
- How real-time cyber situational awareness helps harden networks against attack beyond traditional security controls;
- How to manage endpoints and provide on-demand security to protect network assets;
- And, a real-life use case demonstrating how real-time network situational awareness can identify all potential leaks.
When: The session is scheduled for Wednesdsay, June 7 from 4:40 – 5:05 p.m. GMT.
Where: Olympia Conference Centre in London, U.K.
On June 22, at 3pm, Lumeta’s Security Research Team has prepared an in-depth examination of how the top 5 ransomware tools circumvent existing security tools, including Eternal Blue and DoublePulsar, which are contributors to WannaCry.
To register, please visit: http://go.lumeta.com/l/33802/2017-05-25/7sz572.
Lumeta delivers real-time cyber situational awareness that quickly and effectively identifies and remediates threats before a breach impacts an organization. Lumeta’s cyber situational awareness platform, ESI, reduces the risk to companies by streamlining network response and change, and adding security intelligence to dynamic network elements, endpoints, virtual machines, cloud-based infrastructure, policies and segmentation changes. Lumeta complements and optimizes existing network and security product investments by feeding them accurate, comprehensive network intelligence. Headquartered in Somerset, New Jersey, Lumeta has operations and clients throughout the world. Visit us at http://www.Lumeta.com or follow us on Twitter at @Lumeta.