We are excited to release these new shipping APIs. They are built on top of trusted ShipEngine™ infrastructure currently powering the most popular shipping/fulfillment tool in the e-commerce industry, ShipStation.
Austin, TX (PRWEB) June 06, 2017
ShipStation, the leading web-based e-commerce shipping solution, announced today the launch of its new ShipEngine™ Multi-Carrier Shipping APIs. ShipEngine™ technology provides best in class shipping functionality directly to e-commerce stores, logistics and warehouse providers, system integrators, e-commerce application integrators and new application developers.
The official launch will begin today at the Internet Retailer Conference and Exhibition (IRCE) 2017, the e-commerce industry’s biggest event, being held at McCormick Place West in Chicago from June 6-9. Platform demos and Q&A will take place at the ShipEngine™ booth (#376).
The ShipEngine™ APIs are available for a free trial at http://www.ShipEngine.com. Features include:
- Discounts on Shipping: Save up to 40% on USPS postage and up to 29% on FedEx, as well as the ability to include negotiated carrier rates
- Worldwide Major Carrier Support: Allows you to ship with the top global carriers in minutes—instead of weeks
- Get Rates Across Carriers: Quickly get rates across multiple carriers and choose the best service for your shipments based on rate, transit time, package dimensions, and more
- Real-Time Tracking: Easily integrate real-time tracking information for shipments into an app, email, or SMS
- Global Address Validation: Avoid delays and surcharges when shipping in the U.S. or internationally with free global address validation
- International Shipping Optimization: Take on new opportunities abroad with automated international customs forms and invoice paperwork
“We are excited to release these new shipping APIs,” says ShipStation’s CTO Tom Warmbrodt. “They are built on top of trusted ShipEngine™ infrastructure currently powering the most popular shipping/fulfillment tool in the e-commerce industry, ShipStation.”
ShipStation is the leading web-based shipping solution that helps e-commerce retailers import, organize, process, and ship their orders quickly and easily from any web browser. ShipStation features the most integrations of any e-commerce web-based solution with over 150 shopping carts, marketplaces, package carriers, and fulfillment services. ShipStation's many integration partners include eBay, PayPal, Amazon, Etsy, BigCommerce, Woocommerce, Shopify, Squarespace, and Magento; along with carriers such as FedEx, USPS, UPS, Canada Post, Australia Post, and DHL. ShipStation has sophisticated automation features such as automated order importing, custom best practice rules, product profiles, and fulfillment solutions that enable its users, wherever they sell and however they ship, to be exceptionally efficient at shipping orders. ShipStation is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Stamps.com (Nasdaq: STMP). For more information, visit http://www.shipstation.com.