New York, NY (PRWEB) June 07, 2017
Peppercomm today announces a number of key hires and promotions that bolster its digital capabilities. Leaders with experience in customer experience (CX), web development, digital strategy and project management have joined the agency to round out growing areas of the business.
“We are continuing to drive digital investment to support the complex needs of our clients,” said Mike Friedin, managing director of digital at Peppercomm. “As clients’ requirements continue to evolve, we are partnering across their digital marketing ecosystem to help build business and drive growth. These moves allow us to add depth and breadth to our talent base and deliver greater strategic impact.”
Key hires include:
- Steve King, senior director, digital strategy: Steve has worked with many leading brands, including IBM, Accenture, Microsoft, Intel, American Express, MasterCard, Diageo, Colgate, Procter & Gamble, JPMorgan Chase, Bank of America, Citibank, and Walmart. Prior to joining Peppercomm, Steve served as the strategy & change-consulting leader in the IBM Institute for Business Value. As a senior director of the digital practice at Burson-Marsteller, he advised corporate clients on digital and social strategies. He also served as VP of digital strategy at Centric Digital where he advised early-stage companies and corporate clients. At Havas Worldwide, he directed web, mobile, and social strategies for IBM and its "Smarter Planet" initiative. Steve holds a master’s degree from the University of Pittsburgh and a bachelor of science degree from The Wharton School at the University of Pennsylvania.
- Mitch Bombardier, art director: Mitch joins Peppercomm with more than 12 years of experience in creative, web-based brand/marketing design. He’s provided services for top brands including Microsoft, Kohler, Pfizer, UPS, Boeing, Citi and Kellogg’s. He holds an undergraduate degree from Sheridan University in Canada.
- Alena Caras, senior manager, client relationships: Alena joins Peppercomm after working in brand management and communications for nearly 10 years in Sydney and New York with PwC. There, she honed her skills in trend analysis, content strategy, social media planning, CRM and brand management. She holds an associate’s degree in advertising and marketing communications from the Fashion Institute of Technology.
Peppercomm has also announced promotions for two employees focused on elevating the firm’s CX discipline:
- Caleb Freeman, director, CX: After working as a senior user experience (UX) architect for more than a year at Peppercomm, Caleb has been promoted to director, CX. He has implemented digital marketing solutions for clients across a variety of industries, including tech startups, financial services, healthcare and non-profit. He holds a bachelor of science degree in business marketing and a master's in business administration with a concentration in market research from Eastern Illinois University.
- Jackie DiMauro, senior project manager, CX analyst: In this dual role, Jackie will lead project and campaign strategy, as well as CX, UI, creative execution and data analysis. She will work closely along account teams to guide projects from origination through completion. She holds a bachelor of science degree in advertising and marketing communications from the Fashion Institute of Technology
Peppercomm is an award-winning strategic, integrated communications and marketing agency headquartered in New York City with offices in San Francisco and London. The firm connects brands, messages and people through data-driven insights, cross-channel communications and brilliant customer experience. Employing an omni-channel approach, the company uses customer insights to determine the right mix of tools and platforms to help clients reach, engage and influence customers along their path to purchase. Founded in 1995, Peppercomm has received numerous accolades, including The Holmes Report's North American Corporate/B2B Agency of the Year and Bulldog Reporter's Midsized Agency of the Year. Fortune has listed the agency on its lists for 10 Best Workplaces in Advertising and Marketing, 100 Best Workplaces for Women, 50 Best Small and Medium Workplaces and 50 Best Workplaces for New College Grads. For more information, visit http://www.peppercomm.com.