In order to succeed, today’s talent acquisition leaders will need to use the combined power of humans and machines to connect with and engage the right workforce.
TROY, Mich. (PRWEB) June 09, 2017
It's no secret that good talent is difficult to find, hard to keep and often harder to emotionally inspire. In order to succeed, today's talent acquisition leaders will need to use the combined power of humans and machines to connect with and engage the right workforce. Digital capabilities continue to disrupt the way in which work will get done.
As a result, in partnership with Human Capital Media, KellyOCG, the outsourcing and consulting group of Kelly Services, is hosting a webinar titled, Digital Recruiting: Disruption by Design, not Default on Tuesday, June 13 at 2 p.m. EST. The 60 minute webinar is designed to provide insight on how integrating digital capabilities into the recruiting process will:
- Optimize return on recruiting investments
- Help recruiters play to their strengths by giving them more time to build candidate relationships
- Strengthen the emotional connection between candidates and your brand
- Tim Prohm, global practice consultant, RPO Center of Excellence, KellyOCG
- Jennifer Maher, global practice consultant, RPO Center of Excellence, KellyOCG
- Sarah Kimmel, vice president, research and advisory services, Human Capital Media
Please click here to register for the webinar.
KellyOCG is the leading global advisor of talent supply chain strategies that enable companies to achieve their business goals by aligning talent strategy to business strategy across all internal and external worker categories. Core solutions include Advisory Services, CWO, RPO, Managed Services (BPO), and Career Transition. Please visit KellyOCG.com for further information on the company.