Centennial, CO (PRWEB) June 14, 2017
A new presidential administration entered office in 2017, bringing a new agenda and a new budget. For those on Social Security or Medicare, as well as those planning to retire in the near future, the transition has sparked numerous questions and concerns, including:
- How 2017’s low cost-of-living adjustment will affect benefits
- How work affects benefits in 2017
- How IRA RMDs affect Social Security taxes, and what to do about it
- Trump administration proposals that could affect benefits
- Republican Congress members’ proposed adjustments to Medicare
- Expected changes in Medicare costs for 2017
- How to adjust course if a preferred claiming strategy is no longer available
On June 20, 2017, at 2 PM EDT, DechtmanWealth will host a 30-minute webinar addressing these and other critical questions. They will explain how the new administration, as well as the “automatic adjustments” that take effect in 2017, may impact retirement planning, and provide strategies to the changing landscape.
Those who want to join the webinar must preregister at https://register.gotowebinar.com/register/5788648727682140163
DechtmanWealth offers expert investment management, financial planning and retirement planning services in Denver, CO. For more information, visit the firm’s offices at 6025 S. Quebec St, Suite 170, Centennial, Colorado, 80111, call 303-741-9772 or go to: https://dechtmanwealth.com/
Disclosure: Securities offered through Securities America, Inc. Member FINRA/SIPC. Jordan Dechtman, Registered Representative Advisory services offered through Securities America Advisors, Inc., an SEC Registered Investment Advisory Firm. Jordan Dechtman, Registered Investment Advisor Representative. DechtmanWealth and Securities America companies are unaffiliated. Securities America and its representatives do not provide tax or legal advice.