Good connection, minutes are counted fairly and stay there for as long you use them next. Ver good service. (Editha Moore)
Atlanta, Georgia (PRWEB) June 13, 2017
TawagPinas.com, the service dedicated to the Filipino diaspora, launches two surprises for Father's Day: a touchy Facebook contest and a 10% Bonus on purchases of minimum $10, for free international calls to the Philippines.
Between June 12-18, the Facebook community "I miss Philippines" runs a contest for all Filipinos living abroad. The contest prize is $10 Voice Credit for international calls, which means 101 minutes to the Philippines. The credit can be also used to call other international destinations. What a Filipino needs to do to enter the race for international calling credit with TawagPinas.com is to leave a simple and personal comment by June 18, 2017, answering the question: "What makes you proud of your dad?"
The Facebook Filipino community that hosts the contest around Father's Day is made up of Filipino expats, travelers, foreigners who have a strong connection to the Philippines: https://www.facebook.com/ImissPhilippines/.
The winner will be randomly picked and will receive $10 Voice Credit balance that never expires. The winning balance comprises up to 101 international minutes to call the Philippines or a different batch for other destinations, or a mix. Facebook comments are expected in the Haitian community "I miss Philippines" by June 18, 2017 (EST).
Secondly, there is also a 10% bonus for Voice Credit international balance available on the website. The bonus applies for purchases of minimum $10 on TawagPinas.com, between June 15-17, 2017 (EST).
Voice Credit with TawagPinas.com is prepaid international calling balance. It can be purchased online without any contract or other constraints, and can be used to call landlines or mobiles in the Philippines, as well as other destinations. The unique rate to call landlines or mobiles there is 9.9 cents/minute. For any purchase where no Bonus or Discount applies, existing customers get loyalty points that can be later converted into free calls.
There are no hidden fees, and the Voice Credit balance can be used in 2 simple ways:
- Smartphone users can use KeepCalling app (which costs nothing to install) on their Apple or Android devices. Unlike other services, KeepCalling app does not require that the interlocutor should have a similar app installed;
- Those who want to call without 3G, 4G or WiFi can use an Access Number in the area where he/she lives. It resembles the old school calling card in terms of functionality, but online credit and PIN makes the lowest rates on the global market for international calls, that are also very easy to make.
The international calling service on TawagPinas.com has been perfected thanks to the feedback received from Filipinos living abroad, who need the service at its best. Besides the highest call quality and most professional customer care on the global market for this expat telecommunication industry, the service stands out for certain aspects appreciated on review platforms like Trustpilot.com:
- The service is easy to use by both experienced or inexperienced users;
- It is very economical thanks to the low rates and no hidden fees, but also since the Voice Credit can be purchased online;
- The transaction is 100% safe; the service bears the label "Verified & Secured";
- All transactions are listed in one’s account, including the invoices, and all communications by email or on the website are transparent;
- History is available in one's account, too;
- There are free features that can be activated to customize one's calling experience;
- No contract is needed, and no administration fee applies; the account costs nothing and is for life-time;
- Customer Support team is available 24/7 in English, Spanish, and other languages;
- Payment is flexible: all currencies are accepted, and all major cards, as well as PayPal.
The Filipino community page on Facebook is powered by TawagPinas.com. Besides interesting and ethnic related articles, there are also regular contests and prizes, as well as frequent promotions. Prizes and giveaways range from Voice Credit to Mobile Recharge. The latter is a service that facilitates mobile credit top ups from one country to another. In other words, one can send mobile credit to a mobile in the Philippines or elsewhere in less than 1 minute, using TawagPinas.com on his/her laptop, PC, or smartphone.
TawagPinas.com is a website dedicated to Filipinos oversea and other people who need to communicate with the Philippines or to support people in there from the distance. The platform is a brand of KeepCalling, with more than 10 years of experience on the global market. The mother company is a telecommunications business registered in 2002 in the USA, listed by Inc 5000 as one of the fastest growing companies in the USA for 5 consecutive years. Presently, KeepCalling provides its services to hundreds of thousands of consumers, with a focus on customer satisfaction.