Chicago, Illilnois (PRWEB) June 14, 2017
The conference, taking place September 21 - 23, 2017 at the Swissotel in Chicago, IL is expected to bring together over 3,000 Health IT and Revenue Cycle thought leaders to discuss topics such as Epic, Cyber Security, Telehealth, Mobile Health, Revenue Cycle Optimization, Predictive Analytics, Cerner, Denials, Patient Clearance and more.
The event will feature the following keynote speakers:
- George W. Bush, 43rd President of the United States of America
- Sugar Ray Leonard, Boxing Legend, Successful Entrepreneur and Author The Big Fight: My Life In and Out of the Ring
- Daniel J. Barchi, MEM, Senior Vice President and Chief Information Officer, New York-Presbyterian
- Edward Marx, Executive Vice President, The Advisory Board Company; Interim Chief Information Officer, NYC Health + Hospitals
- Shafiq Rab, MD, Chief Information Officer, Rush University Medical Center
- Susan Salka is CEO, president and director of AMN Healthcare Services, Inc.
- Amber McGraw Walsh, JD, Chairperson, McGuireWoods LLP
- View the agenda here -
Thank you to the conference sponsors:
Bolder Healthcare Solutions
CHMB (California Healthcare Medical Billing)
Galen Healthcare Solutions
GeBBs Healthcare Solutions
Global Recovery Alliance AG
Grant Thornton LLP
Huntington Technology Finance
Innovative Healthcare Systems
Medical Payment Exchange
MediGain Practice Management
My Billing Tree
National Medical Billing Services
Newport Credentialing Solutions
Now We No
ORION STATE LICENSING, INC.
Progressive Management Systems
RCM Enterprise Solutions / SCC Soft Computer
Sage Data Security
Sipi Asset Recovery
Softek Solutions, Inc.
Specialists on Call
United Collection Bureau, Inc.
Upfront Healthcare Services