Our compact, easy-to-pack universal travel adapter allows travelers to plug-in their devices and stay connected wherever they travel.
London, England (PRWEB) July 05, 2017
Micro’s Kickstarter campaign has been incredibly popular with travelers around the world, proving the real need for a compact, lightweight universal adapter.
“Thousands of consumers around the world have spoken, and it’s very gratifying to our team that we have created a solution to one of their biggest travel challenges,” said Micro Co-founder Sam Olawale. “Our compact, easy-to-pack universal travel adapter allows travelers to plug-in their devices and stay connected wherever they travel.”
Micro, which works in over 150 countries on every continent, is the smallest universal travel adapter with surge protection on the market today – its innovative features include:
- Versatile modular design and functionality (patent pending)
- Less expensive price point compared to other universal adapters on the market
- Compatibility in more than 150 countries on seven continents
- Lightweight design of only 40 grams, less than half the size of traditional adapters
- Environmentally-friendly silicone used in the design
- Integrated, modular third pin that makes Micro compatible with English and English lookalike sockets
- Adjustable built-in casing to cover the third pin of any three-prong plug for ultimate safety and ease-of-use
- Built-in fuse to protect devices from electrical spikes
To use Micro, travelers simply insert their phone, tablet or other electronic devices’ plug into Micro, release the socket to match the electrical outlet of the country they’re visiting and plug it into the wall socket. Designed with a built-in fuse for protection against electrical surges in even the most remote locations, travelers can easily connect to a power source without worry.
For more information or to purchase Micro, visit the Micro Campaign Page on Indiegogo InDemand.