I have used other services without constant satisfaction. MobileRecharge has been accurate, fast and reliable. Will continue to use it. (Bakary Manneh on Trustpilot.com)
Atlanta, Georgia (PRWEB) June 30, 2017
MobileRecharge.com, the platform that facilitates mobile credit transfers online, from country to country, invites the USA diaspora to join the 4th of July Contest in the Facebook expat community, and win a free top up for someone back home: https://www.facebook.com/MobileRecharge.Fan/
The Facebook contest runs between June 29 - July 4 and is not intended to be as much a competition as a marathon of confessions related to the expat life in the USA. The challenge for fans and visitors living in the USA is to share in a comment what they love most about the USA. All comments will enter the spinning wheel pot from where one winner will be singled out randomly. He or she will get the chance to send a free top up to a relative or friend in his/her motherland, or even load his/her own mobile phone.
Expats in the MobileRecharge.com Facebook community use the website and MobileRecharge app to send mobile credit to their families and friends, whether to support them or send them a gift from times to times/ from time to time. The current Facebook contest is a good occasion to save money on such long distance top ups.
MobileRecharge.com Facebook community features daily promotions worldwide, but the most frequent are for top ups to Latin America, Africa, South Asia and the Caribbean. No contract is needed to benefit of these deals, but only a free account on the website.
4th of July is a major holiday in the expat community there. It is not only an inherited holiday by means of birth, but a celebration of the USA as the expat magnet of the world. The United States of America is the home to people with origins in all corners of the world. Since the USA has welcomed waves of expats since the 15th century, the federation became the third most populous country in the world, after China and India..
MobileRecharge.com serves expats, travellers or professionals who live abroad, especially the USA. There are 50.5 million expats in the USA according to several reports, and the figure is expected to reach 56.8 million this year, which is 0.77 percent of the total global population.
The top up service on MobileRecharge.com facilitates mobile credit transfers in seconds, without any contract between the provider and the sender. The account comes with a number of advantages:
- MobileRecharge.com is highly mobile-friendly
- The account costs nothing and is available in several languages including Spanish and English
- Transactions are available in one's account at any time
- "Promotions" tab in the menu centralizes all daily deals on MobileRecharge.com. They are also published on MobileRecharge app.
- Users get major offers by email if they press the "Get offers" button on the homepage.
- Payment is welcome in any currency, and Paypal is accepted besides all major cards.
- All transactions and invoices are available in a special section in chronological order.
- Safety is certified by the labels present on the website: "Verified & certified", Trustee, etc.
- MobileRecharge.com is present on Facebook, G+ and Twitter for customer support, expat stories and news, service updates, contests and promotions.
- Customer Service is seen as highly supportive; it is available 24/7 in both Spanish and English, and other international languages.
- Both the MobileRecharge app and the website allow experienced and inexperienced users to make a top up the easiest way possible.
- Video tutorials are available on YouTube and in one's account to help anyone find it easy to send mobile credit abroad.
MobileRecharge.com has been conceived as a result of expats' feedback. Once perfected, it is now labeled as one of the most time-saving and economical alternatives to offline mobile credit top ups.
MobileRecharge.com is the initiator of World Top Up Day, and a brand of KeepCalling, a global telecommunications company registered in 2002 in the USA, listed by Inc 5000 as one of the fastest growing companies in the USA for 5 consecutive years. Presently, KeepCalling provides its services to hundreds of thousands of consumers , with a focus on customer satisfaction. In 2015 the company registered a revenue increase of over 200% from 2011 to 2014.