Chicago (PRWEB) July 10, 2017
G2 Crowd, the world’s leading business software review platform, today released the Summer 2017 Web Content Management Software Grid report to help businesses make the best web content management technology buying decision. HubSpot, WordPress.org, Sitefinity, and Oracle WebCenter Content were named Leaders in the report, receiving a strong customer satisfaction score with a large market presence.
Kentico, Mura, Solodev, idev CMS, Evoq Content, Episerver CMS, Joomla, Crownpeak, Clickability, elcomCMS, and Ingeniux CMS were named High Performers in the report, earning strong customer satisfaction marks with smaller market presence scores. HubSpot earned the highest overall satisfaction score and the highest overall market presence score.
The Grid leverages customer satisfaction data reported by authenticated users along with vendor market presence determined from social and public data. Based on a combination of these scores, each software solution is categorized as a Leader, High Performer, Contender or Niche.
- Tight Quad(rant)s — Since the Winter 2017 Grid for Web Content Management, only one product has moved into the Leader quadrant. Previously a Contender, Oracle WebCenter Content managed to push into this quadrant by way of an increased Market Presence and G2 Score.
- One Direction, Wrong Direction — “Product Going in Right Direction” is the most changed average satisfaction rating since the Winter 2017 Grid℠ for Web Content Management. The previous report’s 81% average is currently at 79%. This change is more noteworthy when one considers the 1,123 reviews that have been submitted for products within the WCM category in the past six months.
- Users Willing to Adopt — Many users mentioned in their reviews that their chosen product was easy to learn. This commentary is reflected by a 1 percentage point increase in average “User Adoption Rating” since the Winter 2017 Grid℠ for Web Content Management. When vendors create products that are easier to understand, a higher rate of employees are willing to get on board.
About the Web Content Management Grid report:
- The report is based on more than 3,344 reviews written by business professionals.
- Of the 97 products listed in G2 Crowd’s Web Content Management category, the ranked products each received ten or more reviews to qualify for inclusion on the Grid.
About G2 Crowd, Inc.
G2 Crowd, the world’s leading business solution review platform, leverages more than 170,000 user reviews to drive better purchasing decisions. Business professionals, buyers, investors, and analysts use the site to compare and select the best software and services based on peer reviews and synthesized social data. Every month, nearly one million people visit G2 Crowd’s site to gain unique insights. Co-founded by the founder and former executives of SaaS leaders like BigMachines (acquired by Oracle) and SteelBrick (acquired by Salesforce) and backed by more than $45 million in capital, G2 Crowd aims to bring authenticity and transparency to the business marketplace. For more information, go to G2Crowd.com.