"ApexIDX 2.0 is our first truly 100% new IDX system we have created in eight years.
Thousand Oaks, CA (PRWEB) July 31, 2017
RealtyTech Inc. launches ApexIDX 2.0 Professional MLS Search System in Agent and Office/Broker Versions for all Southern California Real Estate Agents and Offices.
"ApexIDX 2.0 is our first truly 100% new IDX system we have created in eight years. There is no legacy code or functionalities carried over from our old IDX123 system. ApexIDX is truly the apex of IDX design and functionality," says RealtyTech CEO/President Richard Uzelac.
- ApexIDX 2.0 give real estate agents and office the ability to create custom marketing listing galleries for every area the agent specializes in, with Slider or Grid displays. This greatly enhances local internet marketing and search engine position results.
- New features for Office websites include a robust Agent Search and Gallery functionality which includes each agent's current listing inventory and their sold properties.
- Agents can now ad SEO content on all custom search pages to enhance exposure on Google and other search engines.
- All IDX widgets are now 'drag and drop' enables for easy home page changes at the real estate agent's whim.
- All Detailed Listing Pages are now Google indexable for better website rankings and exposure online.
- Both Real Estate Agents and their Prospects can now create their own custom search areas unstinting RealtyTech's new Polygon Search tool to draw boundaries directly on Google Maps, save them, and get emailed listing alerts of properties matching their exact needs.
About Realty Tech: Established in 2002, RealtyTech provides premium real estate agent websites, IDX solutions, and internet marketing services for the real estate professional.