We are excited to partner this year with NAAIM, 100 Women in Finance, Asset TV, Opalesque and the Hedge Fund Association.
New York, NY (PRWEB) August 08, 2017
Hedge Connection announced today new strategic partners and top-notch speakers for its fourth annual Global Fund Forum, returning to Bermuda’s Fairmont Southampton on October 16-18. This year’s thought leadership and inspiration from the experts, combined with efficient networking experiences for investors, asset managers and alternative investment industry executives, are enhanced by Hedge Connection’s suite of innovative technology tools.
"We are excited to partner this year with NAAIM (National Association of Active Investment Managers), 100 Women in Finance, Asset TV, Opalesque and the Hedge Fund Association (HFA). Reflecting our goal to deliver inspirational and educational content for all attendees, Global Fund Forum 2017 features unique topics and structured networking integrated with every activity,” noted Hedge Connection CEO Lisa Vioni.
Highlights of Global Fund Forum 2017:
- Three days of relationship building with pre-scheduled one-on-one meetings and structured social events including a welcome reception, beach dinner party hosted by the Bermuda Business Development Agency, Cigars Under the Stars, and a scenic boat cruise;
- Thought leadership from top notch allocators and fireside chat with William Marr, Head of the Alternative Investment Strategies Group at State Street Global Advisors;
- Inspirational presentations by a North Korean refugee and motivational speakers;
- Table Talks, a successful meeting format where experts host intimate roundtables discussing the industry’s most pressing topics;
- Deal Ring, a Shark Tank style event moderated by James Rosebush, where fund managers pitch to a panel of allocators before a live audience.
Various registration options include discounts and sponsorships. Expected attendees span a wide range of asset allocators, hedge fund managers, CTAs, investment advisers and service providers.
About Hedge Connection
Launched in 2005, Hedge Connection is an innovative online meeting and relationship building platform. The firm’s premier events for the alternative industry are enhanced by its patented suite of tools for investment managers and robust portal for accredited investors. Visit http://www.hedgeconnection.com and http://twitter.com/hedgeconnection.
About Global Fund Forum
Hedge Connection’s 3-day annual conference for the alternative investment industry, Global Fund Forum, features expert panels, one-on-one meetings between managers and allocators, Table Talks roundtables, Deal Ring (a Shark Tank style event), inspirational speakers, a beach dinner party, Cigars Under the Stars, and a boat cruise.
Visit http://www.globalfundforum.com and http://twitter.com/globalfundforum.
Holly Singer, HS Marketing LLC,holly(at)hsmarketing.com, 609.275.1303 and Rob Arthurs, Hedge Connection rob(at)hedgeconnection.com.