Distribution executives who attend this workshop can expect to take their transaction capability to the top-quartile of competency thanks to the inside information they’ll get.
Austin, TX (PRWEB) August 28, 2017
During his FCX tenure, Hale was the architect of an aggressive mergers and acquisitions strategy, managing 25 acquisitions for this super-regional leader in the flow-control distribution market. Hale helped to grow FCX Performance from a $15-million regional distributor to a more than $350-million business with near-national market coverage.
At the Distribution M&A Executive Workshop, Hale will present “M&A Best Practice: What I Wish I Knew 20 Years Ago!”
Indian River Consulting Group, a consulting firm specializing in wholesale distribution, has partnered with Modern Distribution Management to offer the 1-1/2 day, hands-on workshop for distributors.
“Most distribution verticals are experiencing consolidation, and those that haven’t are ripe for it. Distribution executives who attend this workshop can expect to take their transaction capability to the top-quartile of competency thanks to the inside information they’ll get,” said Mike Marks, IRCG’s managing partner. “Not only will distributors get the opportunity to share with and learn from other distributors, they’ll hear from Hale and other speakers, who have decades of experience in distribution-specific M&A.”
Session leaders include:
- Mike Marks, managing partner, IRCG
- Brent Grover, managing partner, Evergreen Consulting Group
- Tom Gale, president/publisher, Modern Distribution Management
- Jason Kliewer, managing director, R.W. Baird
- Joseph Pease, chairman, Pease & Associates CPAs
- Jim Miller, principal, Supply Chain Equity Partners
- Mike Emerson, partner, Indian River Consulting Group
Attendees will get a 10,000-foot view of the distribution M&A market and strategy, as well as the nuts and bolts, with sample documents and tips on due diligence, M&A deal-financing alternatives and best-practice post-deal integration plans.
Subject areas include:
- Max out your company’s valuation
- Vetting potential M&A candidates
- Best-practice integration plans to guide post-merger activities
- Deal-financing alternatives
- Evaluating strategic and financial/private equity suitors
- Distribution M&A economics, market analysis and competitive dynamics
Learn more at distributionmaworkshop.com.
About Indian River Consulting Group
Indian River Consulting Group specializes in helping distributors and manufacturers accurately diagnose problems and identify risk-bound alternatives so they can take their next steps confidently. The IRCG team can help company leaders to deploy best practices that others only talk about. Learn more at ircg.com.
About Modern Distribution Management
Modern Distribution Management is a specialized information business that provides high-level in-depth resources to executives who are in or serve the wholesale distribution industry. With MDM's information services, you'll find fresh analysis, accurate reporting and good ideas to practice across many lines of trade. Learn more at mdm.com.