Minneapolis, MN (PRWEB) August 25, 2017
This fall, many annual health conferences and events are scheduled across the country. Master Supplements, the manufacturer of powerful probiotic formulations such as Theralac and bioactive prebiotics that support healthy living, plans to attend a number of these health-related events.
“Master Supplements loves attending events and trade shows and meeting with people face to face. We travel all over the country educating and sharing our vision for what constitutes high-quality digestive health supplements. Because we have seen our products benefit countless individuals, we are pleased to partner with various organizations and health practitioner groups that share our values and our drive to help people," commented Jeff Porubcan, President of Master Supplements Inc. “Trade shows expose Master Supplements to new people, new businesses, new resources, and new ways of thinking for our business’ success," added Lynda Williams, also with Master Supplements Inc.
This fall, Master Supplements will be attending the following conferences:
- MedMAPS Sept. 7-9 in Orlando, FL
- IAOMT Annual Conference Sept. 7-9 in Las Vegas, NV
- Natural Products Expo East Sept. 14-16 in Baltimore, MD
- Generation Rescue Autism Education Summit Sept. 29 – Oct. 1 in Dallas, TX
- American Academy of Environmental Medicine Oct. 5-8 in Park City, UT
- National TACA Autism Conference Oct. 20-22 in Costa Mesa, CA
- International Lyme & Associated Diseases Society Nov. 9-12 in Boston, MA
- American Academy of Anti-Aging Medicine Dec. 14-16 in Las Vegas, NV
Master Supplements is extending a 20% discount on all orders placed at any of the listed conferences. A 15% show special discount will be available for orders placed the week after. Master Supplements’ 2018 conference calendar will be released once bookings are confirmed for those events.
ABOUT MASTER SUPPLEMENTS:
Master Supplements, Inc. is a digestive supplement manufacturer based in Victoria, MN. Founded in 2003, Master Supplements has produced the highest quality probiotics, enzymes, and soluble fiber supplements for over 14 years. Our mission is to research naturally occurring, symbiotic, probiotic micro-organisms and bioactive prebiotics and develop high potency digestive supplement products based on this research.
Jeff Porubcan, President
1600 Arboretum Blvd. Suite 202
Victoria, MN 55331
Office: (800) 926-2961