"Providing Uniface customers with cloud functionality that has been fully tested and verified...is just the beginning for Uniface’s exciting roadmap for the cloud." - Adrian Gosbell, VP of product strategy at Uniface
Amsterdam, The Netherlands & Detroit, MI (PRWEB) August 25, 2017
Uniface, a leading provider of model-driven, low-code application development and deployment software for enterprises, software integrators and ISVs, is pleased to announce its support for cloud deployment, which provides Uniface customers the ability to deploy, redeploy and maintain apps either entirely in the cloud or with a hybrid cloud approach.
“Cloud accessibility is a modern-day business need,” said Adrian Gosbell, vice president of product strategy. “Providing Uniface customers with cloud functionality that has been fully tested and verified for deployment on the Amazon and Microsoft platforms is just the beginning for Uniface’s exciting roadmap for the cloud.”
Uniface cloud deployment enables:
- Technology independence for easy deployment and maintenance of apps either entirely in the cloud or with a hybrid cloud approach;
- Reliability and longevity as the cloud provider maintains all aspects of deployment, which relieves a significant burden to IT departments for the lifecycle of an application;
- Flexibility and elasticity in managing hardware needs for an organization;
- Deployment flexibility to enable the deployment of an app across more than one platform;
- Security; and
- Ease of optimization, making design changes for the cloud straightforward and easy.
For more information about Uniface and Cloud – and for more information about how to deploy Uniface applications in the cloud – click here.
Uniface is a leading provider of model-driven, low-code application development and deployment software for enterprise businesses, software integrators and ISVs.
Headquartered in the Netherlands with U.S. offices in Detroit, Uniface serves clients around the world both directly and through a network of closely vetted, highly skilled partners. Our technology helps companies quickly and efficiently adapt to changing user behavior and preferences, leverage new technologies, adopt more effective development and deployment methodologies, and get the most out of their workforce talent.