Outskirts Press offers a wide range of self-publishing, promotion and marketing services to assist authors in achieving great success with their books. As a result, these authors have sold nearly 3,500 books in the most recent time frame sampled.
Denver, CO (PRWEB) August 29, 2017
Outskirts Press, the #1-rated self-publishing company according to Top Consumer Reviews, has announced its highest selling authors the most recent tabulations. These bestsellers range from spiritual guidebooks to horror, reference to romance, instructional to inspirational – and everything in between.
Outskirts Press offers a wide range of self-publishing, promotion and marketing services to assist authors in achieving great success with their books. As a result, these authors have sold nearly 3,500 books in the most recent time frame sampled:
- Kathie Foreman “One Way Only: The Narrow Hard Road”
- Harry Saltzgaver “Passionately Positive: The Beverly O’Neill Story”
- Shelly Kauffman “A Life Established by Faith and Patience”
- Mavis Kurkowsky “Honor the Currency of Heaven”
- Chidozie Osuwa “What She Feels”
- Rod Sadler “To Hell I Must Go”
- George Dapra “Non-Disclosure”
- Joseph R. Davis “The Essentials of High School Math”
- Richard D. Leonard “Wet Cement: 1927 to 1970”
- Kevin Muldowney “Living Life to the Fullest with Ehlers-Danlos Syndrome”
Outskirts Press wishes to congratulate these authors not only on their stellar writing, but also the marketing skills and commitment to success that landed them on the bestseller list.
About Outskirts Press, Inc.: Outskirts Press helps authors develop and publish high-quality books by offering exceptional design, printing, publishing, distribution, and book marketing services. Top Consumer Reviews ranks Outskirts Press #1 because they are passionate about delivering outstanding customer service, affordable pricing, industry-leading royalties, and a team of hands-on, US-based publishing experts. At http://www.outskirtspress.com, authors can publish their way, today.
# # #
Outskirts Press, Inc., 10940 S. Parker Road, #515, Parker, CO 80134