Vernon Hills, IL (PRWEB) August 29, 2017
Professionals can now fill their tool belt with accurate, durable electrical test instruments without depleting their budget. The new line of Digi-Sense electrical testing handheld instruments, from Cole-Parmer, is a smart and economical alternative to higher-priced instruments on the market today. NIST-traceable calibration ensures instrument accuracy, adding value and peace of mind (included on select products). Electricians, engineers, technicians and more will appreciate these quality instruments that deliver consistent, reliable measurements.
Included in the new Digi-Sense product line are:
Digital multimeters have special features designed for a wide number of applications. Each meter includes NIST-traceable calibration.
- Digi-Sense Three-in-One Digital Multimeter combines the most common voltage-current-resistance functions in a compact design at a very affordable price.
- Digi-Sense Compact Digital Multimeters feature noncontact voltage detection.
- Digi-Sense Industrial Digital Multimeters meet IP67 standards for dust and waterproof protection as well as CAT III 600 V and CAT III 1000 V ratings for safety.
Clamp meters measure higher currents than a multimeter, and feature a jaw designed to easily get into tight spaces. Each meter includes NIST-traceable calibration.
- Digi-Sense 400 A AC Clamp Meters have a compact design for testing in tough-to-reach places.
- Digi-Sense 1000 A AC Clamp Meters feature True RMS for improved accuracy.
Testers are ideal for checking safety conditions as well as front-line troubleshooting. Testers are not precalibrated.
- Digi-Sense AC/DC Multifunction Voltage Tester tests power outlets and switches for correct circuit wiring before resuming power.
- Digi-Sense 1kV Handheld Insulation Tester has live circuit detection to prevent testing if voltage is present.
- Digi-Sense Receptacle Testers are a fast and effortless way to test the safety of electrical socket outlets. Available for circuit and GFCI.
For more information about Digi-Sense electrical instruments, visit ColeParmer.com.
Cole-Parmer has been a leading global manufacturer and distributor of fluid handling products, instrumentation, equipment, and supplies since 1955. Our portfolio including popular brand names such as Masterflex®, Ismatec®, Oakton®, Digi-Sense™, Environmental Express® and more, are sold around the globe through direct sales, multichannel marketing outlets, and a strong network of international dealers. Cole-Parmer also features an ISO-17025-accredited metrology lab for instrument calibration and repair. Cole-Parmer responds with excellence to customer needs, and offers application expertise and technical support. For more information, contact Cole-Parmer, 625 East Bunker Court, Vernon Hills, IL 60061. In the US, call 1-800-323-4340. International customers, call 1-847-549-7600.