This promotion is our way of doing a small part to encourage people to protect themselves and others.
Point Pleasant Beach, NJ (PRWEB) August 30, 2017
Labor Day weekend is one of the most dangerous times for drunk driving collisions as well as DWIs. All the fun associated with enjoying the long weekend can quickly take a wrong turn when someone that’s been drinking ends up behind the wheel.
In order to play a small role in making the streets safer and reducing the number of DWI arrests this Labor Day, the law firm of Villani & DeLuca is reimbursing cab rides from 7:00 pm on Saturday, September 2nd until 3:00 am on Monday, September 4th.
As someone who frequently represents people facing DWI charges, Jersey Shore Criminal Lawyer Carmine Villani wants to encourage everyone to avoid potentially dangerous situations. “People are going to drink during holidays,” says Villani. “Whether it’s a couple beers or significantly more, the important thing is to refrain from getting behind the wheel and making a mistake that could impact the rest of your life.”
To qualify for the Labor Day Free Ride promotion, the following criteria must be met:
- Your cab, Lyft, or Uber ride must be taken between 7:00 pm Saturday, September 2nd and 3:00 am on Monday, September 4th
- The ride must take place in Monmouth or Ocean County
- Riders must be of legal drinking age (over 21)
- Receipt for the ride must be mailed to the attention of “Villani & DeLuca Free Ride Promo” at 703 Richmond Avenue, Point Pleasant Beach, NJ 08742 along with a note listing an active PayPal account that can receive the reimbursement
- Receipts and account information must be received by no later than Tuesday, September 12th
- Full promo details available at JerseyShoreCriminalLawyer.com
Riders will receive reimbursement for their full fare, with a maximum reimbursement of up to $25. Reimbursements are limited to one per person.
“We’ve seen the impact a DWI can have on a person’s life as well as the tragedies that can result from a drunk driving collision,” said Villani. “This promotion is our way of doing a small part to encourage people to protect themselves and others.”
About Villani & DeLuca, P.C.
The Villani & DeLuca, P.C. law firm represents clients in three major areas of practice, including family law, personal injury and criminal defense. The firm has grown into its various locations with a team of 7 lawyers.