Our integrated solution supports healthcare providers and payers to make big strides toward value-based care by combining ARW’s data-insights and technology with McQueen’s strategy, process and change management consulting
San Francisco, CA (PRWEB) September 01, 2017
The collaboration provides a joint solution for payers and providers undergoing transformation toward value-based care. Cozeva®, the flagship SaaS platform of ARW, is a proven technology tool that achieves new levels of physician and people engagement. McQueen helps healthcare organizations learn how to rapidly innovate and scale new capabilities - shortening the distance between concept and value.
Our integrated solution supports healthcare providers and payers to make big strides toward value-based care by combining ARW’s data-insights and technology with McQueen’s strategy, process and change management consulting to deliver:
● Rapid return on investment in solving major business challenges
● Alignment of leaders and teams around strategic priorities
● Achievement of improved clinical quality metrics
● Actionable predictive analytics to drive business improvement
● Consolidation of disparate data sources and systems
“ARW and McQueen are both nimble companies that value deep partnerships with our innovative clients - many of whom are leading the way toward value-based care,” said Yin Ling Leung, Co-Founder and Chief Strategy Officer of ARW. “This collaboration will translate change management and end-user adoption of Cozeva into better care quality and sustainable revenue for our clients.”
“From the moment ARW introduced us to Cozeva, we knew we were on to something important for our clients,” said Aaron Wilkins, Partner at McQueen. “At McQueen, our goal is to transform lives by unlocking the potential for innovation. With Cozeva’s ability to create deep, evidence-based data insights, we know we can do that.”
ABOUT APPLIED RESEARCH WORKS, INC. - creators of Cozeva®
Cozeva™, creates the data transparency necessary for risk-sharing contracts and evolving payment models for all lines of business - Commercial, Medicare, and Medicaid. We help align payment programs and physician networks with one powerful technology solution.
Cozeva combines many powerful technologies in a single SaaS data platform. We eliminate data silos and latencies that hinder change, trust and transformation. Cozeva is the first platform that has all these certifications simultaneously on one platform.
● HEDIS quality-metrics engine (NCQA-Certified). We help with audits and submissions.
● Roles-based dashboards with real-time health data analytics built-in.
● Value-based payment-engines to share estimated provider payments and generate final payments.
● Patient engagement digital tools and patient care reminder letter campaigns.
Health Information Exchange (HIE) technology built-in. (Direct Trust Certified - 100% interoperability)
● Collaborative Health Record and Practice Management system built from the ground up for managing population health that gives a 360-degree view of a patient. (EHNAC 2014 Certified)
ARW is expert in these key domains:
● Quality and Performance: Medicare Stars, HEDIS, California P4P, MACRA/MIPS, Quality Bonus programs for specialists.
● Risk Adjustment: Medicare HCC, Coding & Recapture/Suspect Analytics, Medicaid and Retail, Risk Revenue Reconciliation
● Alternative Payment Models: Medicare and Commercial Accountable Care Organizations (ACOs), CPC+, Shared Savings/Gains, Value-based Payments, Specialist Quality Programs.
● Whole-Person Care: New technology to measure and act on the social determinants of health. Link clinical to non-clinical care organizations. Meet CDPS measures for Medicaid programs.
McQueen has created more than $2 billion in client value with payers, providers, and life sciences companies. We are at our best when business problems are complex, the path forward is unclear, and conventional approaches fall short.
McQueen brings a different approach to innovation – driving new solutions faster with high impact, localization, and scale. The McQueen team are leaders from technology and digital health startups, health plans, and providers.
McQueen curates the hundreds of interesting companies driving innovation in health technology - so you don’t have to. Our Partner Ecosystem supports our mission to bring solutions to the most pressing issues in our industry - and transforming lives.
The current areas of focus in the ecosystem are:
● Winning with Value-based Care
● Addressing the opportunities of an Aging Population
● Connecting Behavioral Health to the core
● Closing care gaps and complex Care Delivery
● Rethinking Primary Care
SOURCE COZEVA/APPLIED RESEARCH WORKS/McQUEEN
To learn more, please visit https://corp.cozeva.com/strategy.