New York, NY (PRWEB) August 31, 2017
This September, the United States Tour Operators Association (USTOA) marks its annual Travel Together Month with more than 100 exclusive savings on bucket list destinations and experiences around the globe.
Travel Together Month showcases a curated selection of offers from the country’s leading travel companies with dates available through 2019. Offers are available from September 1-30, 2017, at http://www.ustoa.com/travel-together-month, featuring travel to all seven continents with countless “live like a local” and bucket list opportunities.
“Whether it’s the Great Wall of China, an African safari, or an expedition to Antarctica, Travel Together Month gives travelers a chance to visit the destinations on their bucket list at a great value,” said Terry Dale, president and CEO of the United States Tour Operators Association. “The local access and expertise of USTOA tour operator members allow travelers insider access to the must-see sites on their bucket lists.”
Exclusives include the following offers:
- Abercrombie & Kent: Save up to $10,000 per couple on a 2017-2018 Luxury Expedition Cruise to Antarctica. Book Category 1-3 and save up to $5,000 per person on Antarctica, South Georgia & the Falkland Islands and up to $2,500 per person on Classic Antarctica for travel through January 2018.
- Ritz Tours: Save $500 per couple on the “China Scenic” 12-day tour to experience the natural landscapes in Guilin, archeological sites of Terracotta Warriors and Horses Museum in Xi’an, UNESCO World Heritage Sites in Beijing, and the cosmopolitan Shanghai for travel in 2018.
- YMT Vacations: Save $350 per person on January 2018 departures and $250 per person on all February- December 2018 departures of the 13-day “Ultimate Hawaii Tour with Pearl Harbor Experience.”
- Scenic Luxury Cruises & Tours: Receive complimentary roundtrip economy airfare on the eight-day “Rhine Highlights” river cruise from Amsterdam to Basel when booking Balcony Suites only with travel on June-August 2018 departures.
- smarTours: Save $1,000 per couple on the “South Africa Highlights & Safari” itinerary visiting Cape Town, Hluhluwe/Zululand, Swaziland, Kruger Park and Johannesburg including international airfare for travel in 2017 and 2018.
- Quark Expeditions: Save up to 40% off booking price, receive free air and hotel transfer package from Buenos Aires to Ushuaia, and free camping on select Antarctica voyages for travel November and December 2017.
- Australian Pacific Touring (APT): Save up to $2,000 per couple on select Small Ship Cruising itineraries departing in 2018.
Note: offers can be booked September 1-30, 2017. All travel deals, restrictions and booking instructions can be found at http://www.ustoa.com/travel-together-month.
For further inspirations or to search for dream travel itineraries and destinations, visit http://www.ustoa.com/dream.
For questions and more information on USTOA, visit http://www.ustoa.com, call 212-599-6599, or email information(at)ustoa.com.
Representing nearly $15 billion in revenue, the member companies of U.S. Tour Operators Association provide tours, packages and custom arrangements that allow 8.6 million travelers annually unparalleled access, insider knowledge, peace-of-mind, value and freedom to enjoy destinations and experiences across the entire globe. Each member company has met the travel industry’s highest standards, including participation in the USTOA’s Travelers Assistance Program, which protects consumer payments up to $1 million if the company goes out of business.
As a voice for the tour operator industry for more than 40 years, USTOA also provides education and assistance for consumers and travel agents.
Gina Dolecki/Katherine Henry
dolecki(at)redpointspeaks.com / henry(at)redpointspeaks.com