Indianapolis, Indiana (PRWEB) September 04, 2017
Project Management Institute Central Indiana Chapter announces Professional Development Day (PDD) 2017. PDD is Indiana's largest Project Management conference encompassing a full day of workshops and breakout sessions divided into cross-industry leading topics including:
- Technical Project Management
- Agile Project Management
- Strategic Business Management
- Business Analysis
- New PM Best Practices
PDD 2017 will feature vendors, career development, educational, and networking opportunities for project managers throughout Indiana and the surrounding areas.
- Full day of over 30 educational sessions to choose from
- 550+ PMs, executives, leaders from around the state to network with
- 3 Keynote speaker sessions
- Exhibitor Expo featuring Project Management products, services, and training vendors
- Career/Job fair featuring employers and staffing firms taking resumes and giving advice
- Breakfast, lunch, and snacks included
- Prizes and giveaways throughout the day
Professional Development Day (PDD) 2017 takes place on Friday, October 13, 2017 from 7AM – 6:30PM EDT at 502 EAST EVENT CENTRE, 502 East Carmel Drive, Carmel, IN.
To purchase tickets, or for more information, go to: pmicic.org or email pdd(at)pmicic(dot)org. Event Sponsorship inquiries are welcome.
Project Management Institute Central Indiana Chapter (PMICIC) is the leading and largest professional association for project management in the state, with over 1500 members. The Project Management Institute Central Indiana Chapter (PMICIC) is a non-profit, volunteer supported organization. We exist to move our members from where they 'are' to where they want 'be' in their professional careers by providing networking, mentoring, educational, and career development opportunities. We welcome everyone to become part of this mission.