Chicago, Illinois (PRWEB) September 06, 2017
ProgressiveGrocer.com recently launched a complete redesign of its industry-leading website. The new site will continue to provide ongoing coverage of the latest industry news and trends spanning food retailers, technology, consumer & regulatory affairs, equipment & design, sustainability, mergers & acquisitions, and supply chain information, as well as the Progressive Grocer’s extensive collection of special reports and research on the issues shaping the grocery market.
New to the site are:
- Solutions-focused pages featuring best practices, research and products for dayparts and special occasions, including breakfast, lunch, dinner, holidays and grilling.
- Perimeter category pages, with information on Deli/Prepared Foods, Pharmacy, Meat/Seafood, Produce/Floral, Bakery, Grocerant, and Dairy/Refrigerated categories.
- Blog series pages featuring viewpoints from both PG editors and guest contributors.
- New products landing page and enhanced product listing pages.
- Industry news bulletins with topical updates and announcements from industry solution providers.
- A multimedia repository of video and podcast content.
The new site also provides improved search functionality with filters to focus results, a cleaner page layout with better mobile optimization, and greater flexibility to enhance articles with images, charts, and graphs.
For more Information, contact Progressive Grocer SVP & Group Brand Director Katie Brennan at 201-855-7609 or kbrennan(at)ensembleIQ.com.