To be recognized by 'Inc. Magazine' for our success and growth and to be listed on the Inc. 5000 for the 10th year in a row is a tremendous honor for ALL4 – especially when you see the statistic that fewer than half of one percent of Inc. 5000 honorees ever achieve this milestone.
Kimberton, PA (PRWEB) September 13, 2017
Double high fives as All4 Inc. (ALL4) celebrates its 15th year in business and 10th consecutive year on the annual Inc. 5000 list. Established in 2002, ALL4 has been on the Inc. 5000 list of the fastest-growing private companies in America since 2008 and this year joins the 10X Club, an exclusive designation reserved for companies who have been recognized on the list for 10 years.
“To be recognized by 'Inc. Magazine' for our success and growth and to be listed on the Inc. 5000 for the 10th year in a row is a tremendous honor for ALL4 – especially when you see the statistic that fewer than half of one percent of Inc. 5000 honorees ever achieve this milestone. This award is especially meaningful to our organization as it coincides with our 15th anniversary,” said Bill Straub, CEO. “Our top priorities continue to remain putting our clients first while concurrently attracting, cultivating, and retaining some of the best consultants in the business.”
About All4 Inc.
ALL4 is an environmental consulting company that specializes in air quality services primarily assisting clients with complex air permitting, air modeling, continuous monitoring systems, ambient pollutant and meteorological monitoring, environmental program management, and regulatory compliance. Our office locations include: Philadelphia, PA (headquarters); Atlanta, GA; Houston, TX; and Washington, DC. ALL4 provides air quality consulting services to numerous heavily-regulated industries across the country, including pulp and paper, cement, chemical/pharmaceutical, waste management, power, and automotive. ALL4 is a “best in class” company growing in personnel, culture, and environmental disciplines. Several highlights include:
- ALL4’s remote work force expands our footprint and creates a presence in Alabama, Colorado, Minnesota, New York, North Carolina, and Vermont.
- ALL4 continues to expand its areas of expertise in continuous monitoring, air quality modeling, strategic permitting, and environmental monitoring data forensics.
- ALL4 celebrated 15 years in business in 2017 – read more about this milestone in Bill Straub’s blog "Turning 15!".
- ALL4 was named #2 in the 2016 Best Places to Work in PA in the medium-sized business category, making the list for the 7th consecutive year.
- ALL4’s Houston Office was awarded Houston's Best and Brightest Companies to Work For®, given a special recognition as an Elite Winner in the “Small Business Category”, and featured on Ron Klinger’s “Unleashed Radio Hour”.
- ALL4’s Atlanta Office was awarded Atlanta's Best and Brightest Companies to Work For®, served as sponsor for the community project at the awards gala for the Atlanta Community Food Bank, and was interviewed by Dana Barrett during her radio show.
Inc. 5000 honors privately-held companies based in the U.S. that have shown revenue growth in the previous three years. The full list of Inc. 5000 companies in 2017 can be found at https://www.inc.com/inc5000/list/2017.
2393 Kimberton Road, P.O. Box 299
Kimberton, PA 19442-0299
300 Chastain Center Blvd., Suite 395
Kennesaw, GA 30144
12946 Dairy Ashford Road, Suite 375
Sugar Land, TX 77478
Washington DC Office
13655 Dulles Technology Drive, Suite 230
Herndon, VA 20171
"Your environmental compliance is clearly our business."