Hernon sales are growing double digits and we are adding new team members to keep up with demand!
Sanford, FL. (PRWEB) September 13, 2017
In the past few months Hernon Manufacturing has hired additional staff to help us keep up with demand. Please join me in welcoming the following people to our Hernon family!
- Name: Bruce Barker
- Born: Minnesota
- Education: Degree in Mechanical Design from Brainerd Community College
- Key Skills: Solid Works Certifications
- History: Previously worked for ADC Telecom and Loram Maintenance and Way
- Name: Caleb Kelley
- Born: Charleston, SC
- Education: BS in Electrical Engineering from the University of South Florida
- Key Skills: Schneider Certified, Allen Bradley Certified
- History: Comes to Hernon from Kennedy Space Center
North-Eastern US Sales Representative
- Name: Christian Kamka
- Born: Charleston, WV
- Education: Double major in Marketing and Sales from Florida State
- History: Previously worked at Coca Cola, Publix and Specialty Search Intl.
- Name: Gary Butler
- Born: Pittsburg, PA
- Education: BSE in Mechanical Engineering, MBA in Decision Sciences and MSE in Computer Information Sciences
- Key Skills: Codes in 14 Computer Languages. Licensed Professional Engineer.
- History: Previously worked with Saturn Corp. and General Motors. 15 years of Process Consulting.
- Name: Rebecca Peeples
- Born: Columbus, OH
- Education: B.A. in Business Admin from Morehead State and a Masters Certificate in Accounting from City University in Seattle
- Key Skills: CPA
- History: Previously worked for Mitsubishi, Digital Risk and Sutton/McCann
Senior Data Architect
- Name: Richard Pagan
- Born: Puerto Rico
- Education: Bachelor Degree from Interamerican University
- Key Skills: Microsoft Certified Developer Solution C#. Programming languages: SQL, MySQL, Java Script, JSP, C#, Visual Basic among others.
- History: Previously worked for Clorox, MAFRE Insurance and The Puerto Rico Government
See us at the ASSEMBLY Show. Booth 1220
Hernon Manufacturing will be exhibiting adhesives, sealants and custom dispensing machines at the 2017 ASSEMBLY Show, Oct. 24-26, in Rosemont, IL.