Irvine, California (PRWEB) September 08, 2017
Focused on “Innovation & Intrapreneurship: Continuous Reinvention for Growth,” this highly interaction session will examine the emerging trends and methods that promote personal innovation, intrapreneurship, and organization adaptability for middle-to-large market companies.
Sharing insights are industry-leading speakers, including:
- Darci Kleindl, leader of North American Partner Business, Amazon
- Herb Callahan, senior director of Human Resources, Golden State Foods
- Mary Haskins, regional vice president, Right Management
- Lisa Perrine, CEO, Cibola Systems Corporation
- Tim Silvera, CEO, Optimum Comp Advantage
- Adam Temple, chairman and founder, Bixly
- Nick Wortley, CEO, Bixly
- Chris Dyer, CEO, People G2
- JAIME J. GONZALES, Head of Learning & Development, Jet Propulsion Laboratory
“Innovation is the key to future success. Attendees will gain insights from our speakers on three key areas that impact innovation and drive intrapreneurship: structure and financial; culture and talent; and technology,” said Scott Hamilton, president & CEO, Executive Next Practices.
Schedule of events: Thurs., Sept. 21st — 7:30 a.m.–11:00 a.m.
7:30–8:30 a.m. — Check-in and Networking
8:30–11:00 a.m. — Speakers
Cost is $55 for general admission with advance RSVP and $85 at the door. Free to ENP members. Click here to register. (http://www.enpinstitute.com/events)
ABOUT The Executive Next Practices Institute
The Executive Next Practices Institute is an established organization (more than 190 forums since 2008) comprised of C-level and key functional leaders (CEO, COO, CFO, CMO, CIO, HR) who meet to review emerging trends and “first look” innovations in business and leadership strategies. Our highly interactive & collaborative sessions are held in a non-solicitation environment to encourage leaders to engage, create and build powerful business relationships.
# # # #
Teri Sawyer, T&Co.