“This website is much more user friendly, adds relevant content for today’s realities and continues to showcase NEW’s work to thousands of women and their families.” – Maggie Cervantes, Executive Director
LOS ANGELES, CA (PRWEB) September 07, 2017
New Economics for Women unveiled a completely redesigned and rebranded website at http://www.NewEconomicsForWomen.org. We put a lot of time and effort into adding more relevant content, including details about NEW’s revised mission and vision, and details about various projects, our team, and our board members. This new website provides a clean, modern design that incorporates improved functionality and enhanced content.
“The purpose of the new NEW website is to give expression to the bright, innovative, passionate culture within the organization, while making it clear for our current and future partners exactly what we stand for, and how we empower communities, women, and their families, to thrive.” – Thomas Burns, Board President
The new website will also serve as a platform to highlight NEW’s three pillars of focus within our name – NEW, ECONOMICS, and WOMEN.
- NEW stands for innovative ways in which we approach our work.
- ECONOMICS stands for how we address the economic and political realities of low-income women and their families, creating a blueprint to upward mobility and prosperity.
- For WOMEN understand the unique role that women play in families and society and thus we empower women to invest in themselves and their families and lead productive lives.
Visit http://www.neweconomicsforwomen.org to begin exploring NEW’s website. Stay connected to NEW via our social media links below:
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/newecon4women/
- Twitter: @NewEco4Women https://twitter.com/NewEco4Women
- LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/4872992/
About New Economics for Women (NEW)
New Economics for Women (NEW) is a non-profit organization that has been helping women and families for over 30 years. NEW has become a resilient community development organization understanding what it takes for low-income families headed by women to become knowledgeable and empowered to make day-to-day investment decisions for their families. NEW has done this in the context of creating physical space through our housing, community centers and schools that help families prosper in a healthy and safe environment. By working with the entire family, a multi-generational approach, families are empowered to connect their values to their goals, and over time, transform their view of what one needs to invest in order to prosper. NEW also focuses on advocacy, community-building, sponsoring research, and providing educational programs for women and families within the Southern California community that we so proudly serve.