Summit continues to prove itself as best-in-class for customer quality, and boasts the lowest verifiable service call rate of any solution available
New Albany, Indiana (PRWEB) September 15, 2017
With more than five thousand units deployed – and thousands being added annually – FireKing Security Group’s Summit suite of cash-management solutions is fast establishing itself as the most technologically-advanced available. More than 250 billion transactions were processed last year, and today the company has announced the release of new enhancements that promise to take these cloud-capable systems to the peak of performance and popularity.
Summit Software Version 2.01.019 brings users some of the Cash Solution space’s most requested and innovative enhancements, including:
- A new “Summit View” dashboard offers an updated look and feel alongside features like configurable tiles, new maps and graphics, and a customizable view;
- A new Fingerprint Reader and LCD Display helps customers who utilize FKI’s new Universal Hardware platform (UNA-ST, MCU-S, SM1);
- Enhanced Time Locks functionality supports remote editing of time locks with prior authorization; as well as a number of additional functionality enhancements;
- Detailed Transactional Output allows managers to integrate safes with a Point of Sale or other back-end system;
- A new Detailed Shift Report option creates more information like note counts for each denomination, and details of individual transactions.
These, plus many more new features and enhancements, mean the newest version of Summit software delivers the highest levels of business intelligence and remote management capabilities of any cash solution on the market today. What’s more, Summit continues to prove itself as best-in-class for customer quality, and boasts the lowest verifiable service call rate of any solution available.
Current Summit customers will receive these new functions remotely in coming weeks; new customers can experience them on their very first day of installation.
ABOUT FIREKING SECURITY GROUP:
FKI Security Group delivers a broad array of security products with best-in-class service and support for businesses. They operate in over 80 countries around the world, delivering products and services focused solely on protecting customers' assets, people, and vital information. FKI Security Group's brands Summit, Ascent and NKL cash-management solutions along with FireKing’s extensive offering of office and consumer products. Additional information about FireKing is available at http://www.fireking.com.