As Winshuttle’s 2016 Global Partner of the Year, we’ll share insights about work we've done with some of the world’s top companies, along with details about our Solution Accelerator products that can improve performance for everyone.
Atlanta, Georgia (PRWEB) September 12, 2017
Clear Process Solutions is excited to announce it will be a Gold Sponsor of the 2017 Winshuttle User Group (WUG) conference this week in Atlanta.
The 2017 WUG conference is centered around the fastest path to success, spanning two full days of product training for every level of user with basic, intermediate, and advanced options. Users can earn CPD or CPE continuing education credits for each training session attended, providing additional value to attendees seeking recertification to remain active through NASBA or DAMA.
As Winshuttle’s 2016 Global Partner of the Year and implementation partner to multiple Golden Brushy award-winning clients, CPS will be sharing their experiences, plus featuring several of their Winshuttle “Solution Accelerators” with attendees, such as:
- CPS SmartMonitor: Providing Robotic Automation for Foundation, SmartMonitor automatically wakes up, takes actions if background jobs or form renderings fail, or if temporary files eat up server space.
- CPS SmartAPI: SmartAPI is an accelerator that wraps Winshuttle Composer API functionality with an easily programmable interface to interact with Winshuttle forms, workflows, and background jobs
- CPS SmartAdmin: CPS’s Winshuttle Admin Form accelerators bring all admin tasks together in one place, simplifying cancellation of workflows, task reassignments and completion, and background job analysis and resets.
- CPS SolutionCARE: The most popular and inclusive block-hour support add-on for Winshuttle Foundation. SolutionCARE provides SLA based expertise, bug triage, and fast tracks Winshuttle, BI, and process throughput. SolutionCARE is used by every client in Chapter Six of the new ADM book authored by Winshuttle Founder Vikram Chalana.
- CPS Process BI: CPS’ Process BI is the Gold standard for out-of-the-box Winshuttle dashboards, eliminating expensive and time consuming BI development. Process BI is ready-to-go with tasks, workflow KPI’s, licensing, support access and scalable to any ERP, SAP (ECC, HANA, BW) PLM, and CRM plug-in. Process BI accelerates Winshuttle reporting and is the #1 used BI tool for Foundation.
- CPS Winshuttle Managed Services: CPS has exclusively packaged an integrated Managed Services bundle, powered by SolutionCARE basic monthly support, to provide On-Premise management of the Winshuttle / SharePoint environment.
Clear Process Solutions sees this WUG as being an important event where they can interact with Winshuttle users, helping them learn how they can get quicker value out of their investment by really nailing it in the implementation phase.
“That’s where CPS’ experience pays off, anticipating roadblocks we know are likely to arise, steering the implementation clear of them, and helping our users build a process that follows best practices right out of the gate,” says Lance Yoder, Master Data & Winshuttle Architect, Clear Process Solutions.
Clear Process Solutions will discuss diverse Winshuttle use cases, resourcing options, Process BI pre-built dashboards, ROI and change management lessons learned at an interactive and educational lunch and learn session on Tuesday, September 19th.
Several Clear Process Solutions clients will also be presenting their stories at the event. Users will be able to hear these engaging first-hand accounts:
- Learn how Evoqua is using Winshuttle Studio to find and cleanse bad data, create flexible workflows with Winshuttle Foundation that integrate with third-party systems such as Dun & Bradstreet and Google, while implementing guardrails with web forms to ensure only clean data gets into SAP.
- Learn how Applied® transformed their process with a smart, automated and flexible new customer creation workflow used by over 1,200 field associates. Highlights of the solution include: dynamic routing based on request type, integrated credit checks, and the ability to handle different request types with one process. Hear about the journey that Applied® took to create a customer onboarding solution that increased customer and sales rep satisfaction, reduced cycle time, increased data quality and provided all stakeholders visibility into the status of each onboarding request.
- Learn how Linde reduced cycle time and improved data quality through Winshuttle Foundation. From retail customer creation processes to other master data workflows (spare parts and sales tax management), Linde’s use cases are diverse. Highlights include: Third-party integration for address verification and line of credit set up, multi-language support, audit reports, and increased process visibility.
“We’ve done some exciting work with some of the world’s top companies, so it’s great to be able to not only share what we’ve learned and how we can bring this service to others, it’s also exceptionally valuable for Winshuttle users to be able to learn directly from their peers, gaining new ideas and ‘watch-outs’ for their own situations,” says Beth Johnson, COO, Clear Process Solutions.
With hands-on product training, one-on-one support and interactive product use case discussions with clients, the 2017 WUG conference offers extensive opportunities for users to connect and continue innovating in the SAP data management space.
About Clear Process Solutions
Clear Process Solutions (CPS) has earned a reputation for helping their Winshuttle clients rapidly gain value from even the most complicated product implementations. Named as Winshuttle’s “Global Partner of the Year” in both 2015 and 2016, they are respected for both their deep expertise and the pleasant work environment they create.
With CPS team members certified in PM, Six Sigma, MSFT, SharePoint, Net, Web Services, SAP FI/CO, PLM/SCM, and BI, they are capable of delivering turnkey implementation of Winshuttle packaging, licensing, training, services and support. They also offer complimentary practice areas in OCR, NPI/NPD, engineering modeling, hourly SolutionCARE support, and Process BI to further enhance process results.
CPS focuses on the overall management of process automation, finding ways to improve any process, even across systems, to ensure total build quality which results in systems that are capable of quickly demonstrating their value.
Read about CPS at work on the Linde, Evoqua, and Cooper Tire and Rubber Company implementations in Vikram Chalana’s book, “Application Data Management: Empower Business Teams to Get Data Right,” available on Insiderbooks.com.
Learn more about Clear Process Solutions’ capabilities at http://www.clearprocesssolutions.com or phone 440-600-2802.
Note: CPS is continuing to accept NEW Foundation customers, please inquire.
Winshuttle is a leading provider of enterprise applications for data management, offering the broadest vision for data management and governance needed to fuel business transformations that keep companies competitive.
Its tools, platforms and solutions reduce the friction of implementing data intensive, mission-critical processes in SAP by automating data movement tasks and critical workflows, ensuring business processes are orchestrated, repeatable and scalable.
Learn more about Winshuttle’s SAP data management solutions by visiting http://www.winshuttle.com