We are very fortunate to have such distinguished individuals joining our Advisory Board - Scott Olson, CEO
Dallas, Texas (PRWEB) September 18, 2017
Today, Pathway CEO Scott Olson announced a prestigious Advisory Board to guide the company on strategic decisions and policy matters, and provide invaluable support for development and operations. The Advisory Board includes:
- Dr. Brent Boyett, Founder and Chief Medical Office of Pathway Healthcare and also current president of the Alabama Society of Addiction Medicine and recently appoint by Governor of Alabama to the Alabama Opioid Overdose and Addiction Council
- Rick Santorum, businessman, entrepreneur, and former U.S. Senator
- Chad Eckhardt, Esq., partner at Frost Brown Todd, LLC and Vice Chair of the firm’s Health Care Industry group
- Peter Handy, media, marketing, and advertising expert and founder of Advantix Digital, a leading Digital Marketing Firm
- Ray Maldonado, for almost 50 years, a member of In-N-Out Burger corporate family and currently one of the company’s executive leaders
- Dr. Stephen Taylor, quadruple board certified expert in addiction medicine and also Chief Medical Office of Behavioral for Pathway Healthcare, as well as Medical Director for the Player Assistance/Anti-Drug Program of the National Basketball Association (NBA) and the National Basketball Players Association (NBPA)
- Dr. Michael Turner, board certified Ob/Gyn physician and one of few experts in treating opioid and other substance use disorders for pregnant mothers and newborns
- David Hough, former CFO of residential treatment facility and an accomplished Wall Street banking and financial executive
“We are very fortunate to have such distinguished individuals joining our Advisory Board. It reflects not only their understanding of the opioid crisis sweeping our country but also the never-ending problems caused by drug and alcohol addiction and dependency. It is a real boost for all our employees to know these distinguished Advisory Board members support us as we open Pathway Healthcare clinics across the U.S.,” said Scott Olson.
Pathway Healthcare is a team of specialists committed to helping patients suffering from drug and alcohol addiction and dependency. Pathway’s program combines medication assisted therapy and behavioral counseling in a professional and convenient outpatient setting. Pathway can be reached through their website, by telephone at 1.844.Pathway, or by email at info(at)pathwayhealthcare.com.