VR Control Rooms revolutionizes mission critical team communications and decision making utilizing the power of Virtual Reality -- Stephen Brand, C.E.O., VR Control Rooms
Los Angeles, CA (PRWEB) September 18, 2017
VR Control Rooms - http://www.vrcontrolrooms.com - provides a cloud based SaaS solution to build, re-create, and extend complex team communications from operatives in the field to support and decision makers in a virtual control room via VR-360. Our comprehensive solution includes the most advanced in-the-field Push-To-Talk (PTT) team communications and data acquisition capabilities combined with a revolutionary virtual control room user interface that operates in Virtual or Augmented Reality with VR glasses or without by swiping and pinching in 360 mode on iOS or Android smartphones or tablets.
Our platform combines the following features:
- Matrix, PTT, and IP PBX communications enabling complex, multi-channel voice collaboration seamlessly integrated with PBX capabilities and interoperable via SIP and four-wire interface with communications systems outside the virtual domain. Specifically, our voice collaboration platform enables multi-channel, multi-access, always-on, non-blocking communications between users, meaning anyone can listen and/or speak to one or more users, in any complexity and without limitation. Our voice and audio platform also enables audio routing, monitoring of virtually unlimited audio sources, and interfacing with those sources via four-wire audio or SIP telephony protocol. Moreover, our matrix platform incorporates an integrated, fully functional SIP PBX, to add all standard PBX capabilities, and enable seamless communications between matrix intercom and PBX users. Voice or audio channels are activated using “gaze to activate”, voice activation, or external controller. The platform is highly interoperable and readily interfaces with real world IP PBXs, hardware intercom systems, and two-way radio systems for seamless communications between the VR experience and real-world control rooms and field operations.
- Audio routing and multi-channel audio monitoring from IP and analog source feeds, with SIP support.
- Geo-positioning and mapping to track the precise location of all your users and assets in the field.
- Immersive VR-360 live and on-demand streaming with ability to instantly select and change from one video source to another.
- Multi-channel 2D video windows with individual volume controls.
- Real-time telemetry data including financial, weather, and world clocks, with API to easily add the data most relevant to you.
- Android and iOS integrated field app which includes push-to-talk communications, geo-tracking, video capture and encoding for streaming, and image uploader.
VR Control Rooms’ SaaS offering fulfills professional and mission critical communications requirements within an array of industries including Financial Services, Broadcast, Defense, Aerospace, EMS, Energy, Homeland Security, Law Enforcement, and Border Patrol. Use cases vary but often a team is looking for a decision and a decision maker uses VR Control Rooms in order to make the best one. For example, there may be a possible meltdown at a nuclear power plant. A team is onsite with experts at various locations. The team onsite uses our communications field app to transmit real-time data back to decision makers/experts so they can make informed decisions quickly. The team on site may capture 360 photos or live video of a compromised reactor, which the expert would see within his VR Control Rooms experience and instruct how to fix using the platform’s flexible voice collaboration capabilities. Once the task is completed and audited in real-time the expert can sign off on the completed work. In another example a military commander may collect real-time information from soldiers and other assets in the field in order to make difficult real-time decisions.
For more information visit us online at http://www.vrcontrolrooms.com or for sales contact Fred Urrutia at furrutia(at)vrcontrolrooms(dot)com.