San Francisco, CA (PRWEB) September 14, 2017
HelloSign today announced it has launched an updated version of HelloSign on the Salesforce AppExchange, empowering businesses to connect with their customers, partners and employees in entirely new ways. This suite of enhancements primarily increases the extensibility of our integration to work with other applications in the Salesforce ecosystem.
The latest version of HelloSign also offers new features such as the ability to create, edit and manage templates directly within Salesforce. Customers also benefit from intuitive administration and easy configuration. HelloSign is committed to delivering improvement in its products and delight to its customers.
Built on the Salesforce Platform, HelloSign is currently available on the AppExchange at https://appexchange.salesforce.com/listingDetail?listingId=a0N3A00000EFmGIUA1
HelloSign Key Updates
- Built-in Template Creation and Management: Users now have the ability to create, edit and archive templates for frequently issued documents and contracts directly within Salesforce. This feature cuts down the time and effort it takes to ensure the template is formatted correctly without ever needing to pull users away from Salesforce.
- Easy Integration with other Apps and Services: By providing the HelloSign service via ’global scoped public methods’, developers can easily integrate and automate sending documents for eSignature from anywhere within Salesforce or any other integrated service. This is particularly valuable for System Integrators and Value Added Resellers (VARs), who can integrate HelloSign into other apps.
- Intuitive Administration: HelloSign provides a clean, simple way to configure the app, making it quick and simple to get started.
- Flexible Configuration: With just a few clicks (and no code), admins can configure the ability to send documents for signature from any app within Salesforce, making it more efficient for users to send documents to prospects, shortening the turnaround time to close a deal.
“We’re thrilled about the latest version of this integration. We’re delivering the functionality that customers demand to quickly turn sales contracts into revenue, and are embedding those capabilities directly into the application,” said Joseph Walla, CEO and co-founder of HelloSign. “We’ve improved the user experience while increasing extensibility of our integration to work with other applications in the Salesforce ecosystem.”
About Salesforce AppExchange
Salesforce AppExchange is the world’s leading enterprise apps marketplace that empowers companies to sell, service, market and engage in entirely new ways. With 3,000 partner apps and more than 4 million customer installs, it is the most comprehensive source of cloud, mobile, social, IoT, analytics and artificial intelligence technologies for businesses.
- Like Salesforce on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/salesforce
- Follow Salesforce on Twitter: https://twitter.com/salesforce
Salesforce, AppExchange and others are among the trademarks of salesforce.com, inc.
HelloSign is powering the future of intelligent business. The company’s software platform — which includes eSignature, digital workflow and electronic fax solutions — converts process to revenue for over 60,000 companies around the world with HelloSign, HelloFax and HelloWorks. For more information visit http://www.hellosign.com.
For more information see http://www.hellosign.com and follow HelloSign on Twitter, LinkedIn, Google+ and Facebook.