This tour has the best views of the Grand Canyon. The walk below the rim to see the marine fossil beds and historic landmarks is a special treat.
Sedona, AZ (PRWEB) September 14, 2017
Pink Jeep Tours is well-known for bringing the Grand Canyon to life on their world-famous tours of the iconic national park. With an unmatched commitment to giving their guests an excellent experience, Pink Jeep Tours offers itineraries to thrill, educate, and delight every single one of their guests.
Visitors now have more options than ever for their tour of the Grand Canyon with Pink Jeep Tours, as the company is proud to announce two new tours to their incredible lineup. Introducing the Hermits Rest Tour and the Hermits Rest Sunset Tour, featuring new destinations, breathtaking scenery, and once-in-a-lifetime memories.
The Hermits Rest Tour, which lasts about three hours, gives guests a “backstage pass” to the Grand Canyon. Guests will enjoy:
- Visiting Yavapai Point, which offers an incredible view of the Grand Canyon’s famous rock layers
- Walking through Grand Canyon Village, full of history, culture, and landmarks
- Hiking below the rim along Hermit Trail, where the history of Hermits Rest comes alive
- Learning fun facts and fascinating history surrounding the area, including destinations like Phantom Ranch, El Tovar, and Orphan Mine
- Watching the IMAX movie “Grand Canyon: The Hidden Secrets,” for stunning cinematography and bird's eye views
The Hermits Rest Sunset Tour includes all the adventure of the classic tour, but with the addition of a dramatic desert sunset to give your tour the spectacular finish it deserves. Watch the setting sun paint the canyon walls and take in the view of a lifetime.
Both tours promise the ultimate tour experience, with safe and comfortable tour vehicles, plenty of jaw-dropping photo ops, and the expertise of highly-trained, entertaining tour guides, who are certified Wilderness First Responders. Tim Miller, President and CEO of Pink Jeep Tours says, “This tour has the best views of the Grand Canyon. The walk below the rim to see the marine fossil beds and historic landmarks is a special treat.”
Guests wishing to book either of these tours, or any Pink Jeep Tours experience, may do so by calling (800) 873-3662, or by visiting http://www.pinkjeeptoursgrandcanyon.com.