Our team worked diligently to craft a website that would be truly beneficial to all of our visitors worldwide, creating an advanced, informative, and easy to navigate channel to access our full spectrum of resources and benefits.
Bethesda, Maryland (PRWEB) September 14, 2017
The International Society for Pharmaceutical Engineering (ISPE) announced the launch of its new website. This newly redesigned website was crafted to provide their members and potential members with an interactive, fluid means to access all that ISPE has to offer—incorporating streamlined navigation, clear design, and a responsive layout.
“As ISPE’s global presence continues to thrive, we want our website to reflect that growth,” said John Bournas, ISPE CEO and President. “Our team worked diligently to craft a website that would be truly beneficial to all of our visitors worldwide, creating an advanced, informative, and easy to navigate channel to access our full spectrum of resources and benefits.”
Key user benefits include:
- Clean and Fresh Layout: The modern design has a crisp, global look and feel to appeal to all users worldwide.
- Easy Navigation: The clear, direct navigational structure enables you to easily find the resource and/or content you are looking for.
- Enhanced Searchability: You will have the entire website at your fingertips with advanced searching capacities, offering more relevant and complete search results.
- Interactivity: A highly interactive design will keep you interested in learning more about what ISPE has to offer.
- Responsive Design: No matter where you are, you will be able to easily navigate the website from any phone, tablet, or other mobile devices.
- Accessibility: Effortlessly gain access to ISPE’s local and topic-specific resources, including Chapter, Affiliate, and Communities of Practice (CoP) sites.
ISPE’s new website will be updated regularly to deliver fresh, relevant content and additional features will be added over time to continually provide visitors with an innovative experience.
To explore the newly redesigned website or to learn about ISPE’s resources and initiatives, visit the company’s website at http://www.ISPE.org.
The International Society for Pharmaceutical Engineering (ISPE) is the world’s largest not-for-profit association serving its members through leading scientific, technical, and regulatory advancement across the entire pharmaceutical life cycle. The more than 18,000 members of ISPE are building solutions in the development and manufacture of safe, effective pharmaceutical and biologic medicines, and medical delivery devices in more than 90 countries around the world. Founded in 1980, ISPE has its worldwide headquarters in Bethesda, Maryland USA, and an operations and training center in Tampa, Florida USA. Visit http://www.ISPE.org for more information.
For more information, contact:
Senior Director, Marketing Communications
International Society for Pharmaceutical Engineering (ISPE)