Having worked with many of the leaders of Strategic Radiology’s exceptional practices, I am delighted to be joining the leading national radiology organization at a key point in its development.
(PRWEB) September 20, 2017
Strategic Radiology, now representing 26 private practices and 1,600 subspecialized radiologists, has recruited Steve Collins to expand and further develop the coalition’s growing affiliate member program.
Collins most recently served as vice president of business development for Zotec Partners, Indianapolis, IN. Prior to that, he was director of operations for Diversified Radiology, Denver, CO, a founding member of Strategic Radiology (SR). SR’s new Affiliate Program Director brings 25 years of experience in the radiology market, including radiology practice management systems, revenue cycle management, business analytics, physician practice management services, and radiology operations.
“Having worked with many of the leaders of Strategic Radiology’s exceptional practices, I am delighted to be joining the leading national radiology organization at a key point in its development,” Collins said. “As the radiology market consolidates, radiologists know radiology best. The Strategic Radiology mission is to support private radiology practices with access to scale, services, benefits, and a rich culture of collaboration.”
Added Strategic Radiology CEO and chair Arl Van Moore Jr, MD: “We strongly believe that physician-led medicine is in the best interest of our patients and our specialty. As we build out our quality, business, and clinical infrastructure, Steve’s experience will be a valuable asset in understanding the needs of our practices and helping to develop innovative new solutions.”
Strategic Radiology’s Affiliate Program serves private, independent radiology practices with access to group purchasing benefits, in-house subspecialized coverage, and the only Patient Safety Organization dedicated exclusively to the improvement of medical imaging, as well as other products, services, and growth opportunities.
Launched in 2014, the Affiliate Program has grown to include nine affiliated practices.
About Strategic Radiology
Strategic Radiology is a national coalition of 25 private radiology practices representing more than 1,500 radiologists across the United States. Its goal is to achieve higher quality patient care and more cost-efficient medical imaging through shared data, clinical expertise, and sharing certain practice expenses.
SR Core Members:
- Advanced Radiology Services; Grand Rapids, MI
- Austin Radiological Association; Austin, TX
- Central Illinois Radiological Associates; Peoria, IL
- Charlotte Radiology; Charlotte, NC
- Diversified Radiology; Denver, CO
- Huron Valley Radiology; Ann Arbor, MI
- Integra Imaging; Washington State (Inland Imaging and Seattle Radiologists)
- Jefferson Radiology; Hartford, CT
- Mountain Medical Physician Specialists; Salt Lake City, UT
- Northwest Radiology; Indianapolis, IN
- Quantum Radiology; Atlanta, GA
- Radiant Imaging, Inc.; Pasadena, CA, including The Hill Medical Corporation and Arcadia Radiology Medical Group divisions
- Radiology Associates of South Florida; Miami, FL
- Radiology Associates of North Texas; Dallas/Fort Worth, TX
- Radiology Ltd.; Tucson, AZ
- Southwest Diagnostic Imaging; Phoenix, AZ and affiliates EDVI Medical Imaging and Scottsdale Medical Imaging and Valley Radiologists
- University Radiology; East Brunswick, NJ
SR Affiliate Members:
- Casper Medical Imaging and Outpatient Radiology; Casper, WY
- Medical Center Radiology Group; Orlando, FL
- Modesto Radiologic Medical Group (MRMG); Modesto, CA
- Professional Radiology, Inc.; Cincinnati, OH
- Radiologic Medical Services; Iowa City, IA
- Radiology Associates of Jeffersonville, IN
- Radiology Associates PA; Little Rock, AR
- Rome Radiology Group; Rome, GA
- Southeast Radiology, Ltd.; Glen Mills, PA