With MirixaPro 6.0, we are thrilled to demonstrate our ability to listen and respond to customers as we provide a superior platform that meets diverse, yet specific needs.
RESTON, VA (PRWEB) September 19, 2017
Bringing the future of medication management to the present, Mirixa Corporation recently unveiled the MirixaPro 6.0 platform. As the industry’s leading Medication Therapy Management solution, Mirixa has continually redefined and reinvented how medication management services are delivered. Based on industry research and market feedback, the latest version of MirixaPro includes major advancements to ensure the platform offers pharmacists, patients, and plan sponsors the tools needed for the most efficient, high quality, and compliant delivery of MTM and Adherence services.
According to Frank Harvey, CEO of Mirixa Corporation, “Our commitment to product development has made MirixaPro the leading medication management platform for years – delivering traditional MTM services, along with Adherence and Star Rating programs. With MirixaPro 6.0, we are thrilled to demonstrate our ability to listen and respond to customers as we provide a superior platform that meets diverse, yet specific needs.”
Recent enhancements featured in MirixaPro 6.0 are designed to deliver an unequalled medication management experience for pharmacists, patients, and plan sponsors. Platform updates focus on improving pharmacist workflow efficiency while maintaining excellent clinical quality and maximum impact on patient health. Notable pharmacist-specific updates include:
- Advanced User View - This user-selected mode displays high-level case details and supports expedited paths for certain actions commonly performed during patient outreach, during the service with the patient, and during subsequent documentation to patient and prescribers.
- Clinical Care Coordination Documentation – The latest enhancement for users who choose to use Advanced User View enables access to documentation for patient and prescriber communication from anywhere within the case workflow. This new feature streamlines workflow and speeds case completion without sacrificing service quality.
- Medication List Display Enhancements – The medication list now “floats” as the user scrolls down the screen to allow easy reference (e.g., while completing a worksheet module) and supports expand/collapse behavior for each medication. This feature allows users to more easily refer to medications while documenting a case.
- Case Search Improvements – This feature allows users to search and filter cases by a variety of attributes (e.g., case status, patient language preference, visual or hearing impairment, and time zone).
- Expanded Clinical “Quick-Pick” – The clinical content has been expanded and improved. It is now easier to use with the smart search feature available in the Advanced User View, improving the quality of patient and prescriber directed communications.
For plan sponsors, the Sponsor Portal now supports new ways to search in addition to existing filters. Users can now more easily search for a specific case and view the standard case documents (e.g., patient MAP/PML and prescriber summary letters) for each case.
Mirixa’s Harvey added, “Since 2006, Mirixa solutions have addressed the needs of hundreds of health plans representing tens of millions of patient lives within the Medicare, Medicaid, and Commercial arenas. This depth of experience allows Mirixa to serve as a leader in medication management services, CMR Completion Rates, CMS Reporting and Audit Support, Compliance, Security, and Privacy. And now, building off our premier technology, we are excited to see the future of medication management services clearly defined with MirixaPro 6.0.”
About Mirixa Corporation
Mirixa Corporation is a leading healthcare technology and services company. We identify and connect patients with trusted pharmacists and other healthcare providers for individualized medication counseling. Our innovative technology and services improve patients' health and reduce costs. For more information, visit http://www.Mirixa.com.